CHAPTER 11

Actually i am in love with this book with all your comments and votes..this book has already got so immense love and respect from each one of you that I cant stop myself from writing this!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"But where are we going?"Sanskar and ragini asked when they came down and every one told about thier sudden invitation to some wedding.
Every one looked at them.
"banaras..its only some miles away"dp said and gave a weak smile.
"but..."Sanskar held ragini's hands.
"ok papaji...we will go. Right Sanskar?"ragini asked him and he just nodded.
They returned to their rooms and started packing.
"Ragini why did you accept?"Sanskar asked getting frustrated.
"sanky don't be a child...evryone told that they are our family friends and no one in the house is free right now so we have to go sanky,please dont be sad"ragini said caressed his cheeks.
Sanskar smiled.
He got up and walked to her. She was packing the necessary things.
"i will do it..you please take some rest..we need to leave early."Sanskar took the clothes from her and made her sit.
"Sanskar you wont be able to wake up tomorrow morning. Let me do"ragini pulled the clothes from him.
This continued lastly Sanskar won.
"my coming soon baby..today  your mumma lost and papa won"Sanskar said smiling.
Ragini kept on looking at his face. His happiness gives a sooth to her soul and body. She never felt like this with lakshya.
Whenever she stood before lakshya her heart used to pound and she used to get weak on her knees...but whenever Sanskar stood before her..she felt anxious...she felt normal...she gets relaxed...he gives her strength..and maybe this is love!!.
The feeling she had for lakshya was just infatuation...because love never makes you evil..it shows you the right path alwys and being with Sanskar made her so.
She thought of talking with Sanskar but stepped back when she realized that Sanskar still loves swara  and can never fall for her. She closed her eyes and slept.
Next day they were set for their first journey together.Sanskar was bit tired as he got very less sleep the night before.
"you okay??"she asked to which he nodded.
They both came out..Ragini was again dragged by a strong force.
"lakshya"ragini whispered.
"sorry.. take care of our child"lakshya pulled her for a hug but ragini stopped him.
"dont you  dare and it's my child not ours"she pushed hin away and walked towards the car where Sanskar was waiting for her.
"where were you?"he asked to which she just nodded.
Ragini is now 5months pregnant
The car started...sanskar was driving slow keeping her conditions in mind.
"ragini you are becoming fat"and he started laughing.
Ragini made a pout..and They both laughed more on thier silly jokes
They reached the mansion soon.
It was already 6.00 in the evening.
Both of them took blessings from the elders.
"no other member came Sanskar?"arJun,Sanskar's uncle,asked him looking around

Sanskar shook his head. Everyone became sad.
"aren't you happy that I came?"ragini asked to lighten the situation
Everyone smiled at her.
"we are really happy to get you as our Sanskar's wife. We are lucky"Sanskar's aunty caressed her cheeks.
"congratulations both of you..to be parents" Every one laughed as ragsan looked down.
No one knew the actual situation.
Ragsan were very much enjoying their company.
Sanskar checked his watch.Its already 10.
"Ragini we need to leave. I think its gonna rain tonight"
Ragini nodded.
"but Sanskar stay here for tonight. The weather isnt good" all asked them to stay.
"we will come again..but today we need to go...sorry but no one's there in the house"ragini held sanskar's aunty's hand and smiled weakly.
Everyone allowed them to go.
"take care of ragini..your child and ofcurse yourself sanskar"
Ragsan left.
The thunders cracked.
Ragini was scared and she held his shirt tightly.
Sanskar looked at her.
"Ragini keep you head on my shoulder and sleep..there's nothing to worry"ragini looked at him and his one stare gave goosebumps to her.
She tried to close her eyes but sleep was far away.
She only stared at Sanskar.
Should she tell how much she is in love with her fake husband? How much Sanskar has affected her in these 5months? How much she has chnged due to his presence?
And lastly why she loves him so much?
The last question has no answer as love doesn't need any reason.
She closed her eyes thinking about all their moments together. Watching sunrise..pillow fight...their cute little fights..how much she will miss everything when Sanskar will go back to  swara? Sanskar is now a habit for her..Sleep overpowered her and she slept soundly..