Chapter 2

"Ragini...tum yaha? But ragu did your parents allow?" annapurna asked holding ragini in her embrace.
Both of them cried their hearts out.
Everyone in the maheswari mansion was happy to get their ragini back after so long.
Ragini did not answer any of their questions.
"i am tired ma can i take some rest...i promise I will tell everything to all of you" she said and started moving upstairs towards lakshya's roon but then realization hit her and she stopped midway..and looked around embarrassed.
Everyone stared at her hurtful eyes which were bleeding tears. No one could see their ragini in such condition. Sanskar being the most close to her now ran to her.
"Ragini go in my room for today..i will mange in the guest room" he said and took her inside his room signing everyone that he will take care of her. Now everyone wqs relieved seeing sanskar's care for his best friend back. Everyone decided to let her stay alone for sometime.
Ragini could not sleep peacefully. Her head was throbbing with pain. Sanskar sat beside hee head and massaged it properly. She closed her eyes without letting any thoughts coming into her mind at that moment.
It was already 6 in the evening. Everyone was waiting for ragini to come down and tell them about that day's incidents. She was late. She didn't come down. Maybe she was just afraid to face them all. She stood at Sanskar's room's balcony gazing at the stars.
That day's incidents totally shook her and ofcourse Sanskar. He was not fine..she understood him really well but unfortunately she couldn't do anything about it.
Getting impatient all the members moved to her room along with Sanskar who was nervous too.
Ragini Turned towards them .Sanskar came and stood by her side to give her more strength and determination.
Flashback...
"Sanskar let's go to badi first..i know they would be hurt but I am their daughter they would try to understand. I am sure"
Ragini said holding his hands.
Sanskar just nodded his. He was definitely not sure about it. He felt that they must not be happy but still for ragini he went.
Reaching there they found a huge crowd. One doctor came out of the crowd making ragini tensed.
She rushed to the doctor.
"doctor is eveything fine...is everyone okay in my house?"she asked him...
"yes...i just came to check swara gadodia. She is having partial memory loss and she doesn't remember certain portion of her life..now  I will take your leave" the doctor said and left.
Ragini and Sanskar were beyond happy. They rushed inside. Ragini went to swara and tried to hug her but swara just jerked her away.
Ragini and Sanskar were both shocked.
"Swara...i am ragini..why are you Behaving like this" ragini asked hurt.
"i obviously remember you miss back stabber..how can I forget the most two important persons of my life..you guys tried to kill and just for both of you I lost my lakshya..i was unable to marry him. Just for you both. You both cheated me. And now  you can't stop me from marrying lakshya do you get that..i will make sure of it. He must be so hurt. He must be waiting for me but I ...i couldn't marry him" she broke down saying this.
" What are you saying swara..? laks...."Sanskar was cut by ragini..
"she is right Sanskar...but Swara it was not Sanskar who helped me in all these but I myself tried to kill you and snatch lakshya..."
Swara looked at her.
"i never expected you....never...".
"Ragini let's go back"Sanskar said and started dragging her out with him.
She just looked back at swara with tears but swara looked away.
Suddenly her eyes fell on the  reports lying on the floor.
She picked it up and the discovery shook her.
'ragini is pregnant'
She ran out of the house.
"ragini...you are forgetting your reports...without marriage...i am ashamed of you..i am ashamed to call you my sister..." She threw the reports on her face and turned to go.
But Sanskar held her wrist tightly. He looked at her with rage in his eyes.
"don't you dare call ragini a shameless girl..we are married and she is my wife. This baby is ours. We just came to give everyone the good news...so stop screaming at her miss gadodia..you cant talk to Mrs ragini Sanskar maheswari like that..got that...you better get it...you can happily marry lakshya" He said and left with ragini.
Some corner of swara's heart pained it was visible in her eyes but she didn't undersntd undersntd...
end
"What?" evryone looked at lakshya who was in utter disbelief and standing at the door of the room.