CHPATER 21

Sanskar was all set to get out of his room as soon  as possible. Well 100% for ragini and 0.00% for himself.

He just looked at himself for the umpteenth time in the mirror and smiled to it. His charming smile😊

Lakshya entered his room with a file in his hands but stopped at the entrance seeing his brother so happy after so long.

For him it's been ages seeing him that way! He realized that he missed a really important time period of his life in the passion of following his  dreams.

He kept on looking at Sanskar with a smile pasted on his lips too.Its rightly said the happiness of people you love and care about alwys makes you happy;no matter what

Sanskar saw him through the mirror and coughed bringing him back from his trance.

"What's the matter small brother?" he asked forwarding towards him smiling.

Lakshya shook his head and looked down.

"lucky how many times should I tell you that don't look at me like i am your wife?" he asked and chuckled himself.

Lakshya widened his eyes and controlled his laugh and tried bringing a serious look on his face.

"enough of your jokes bhai. Papa told me to get you sign these papers" he said and Sanskar looked at him confused.

Sanskar still looked at him while doing the work. Something is chnged;Is it lucky? or time?

Without giving a second thought to it, he hugged him

"tujhe pata bhi hai that how much I missed you everyday and every night(do you even know how much I missed you evryday and every night?)" he asked as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Lakshya hugged back without holding himself back from the only person who loved him so much that he can even die.

"why aren't you talking to me?" Sanskar asked BREAKING the hug.

"wo..wo...bhai mujhe laga main apko hurt kar dunga(Bhai I thought I can hurt you)" he said looking down again.

Sanskar held him.

"you can never do that..not even in your dreams..okay now don't cry..accha nahi dikhta hai tu...main chalta hun(now don't cry, you don't look good and I am going)...take care" he said and left.

Lakshya wiped his tears and smiled getting their brotherhood back.

×××××

Sanskar stood at the entrance of badi waiting for his lady love. And each time she did not come,there was a fear within him that she won't.

He looked at his and the main gate simultaneously!

Ragini rushed out of the house and started panting. Sanskar handed her a bottle of water and rubbed her back.

"sorry I am late actually..." she was about to say but Sanskar kept a finger on her lips.

"I dont need explanations for any of your acts" he said and opened the car door for her to get in.

The car journey started. For the first few minutes no one spoke and to make the environment more soothing Sanskar switched on the music system.

"well hello and welcome everyone;especially all the love birds around the world or should I say the lovers together right now. Love  must be very well known to you all.
Boys;fall in love with how the wind blows her hair making it messy not just her perfect hair dos. Today I will accept all your requests just pick up your phone and call me" the RJ said making Sanskar smile.