Chapter 5

Holaaaa...i am back again...so i have decided finally and now I will update you this time until it reaches chapter 10...
Bear with me guys...
..................................................................................

"Ragini how about this colour?" Sanskar asked showing a grey colour sherawani..
Ragini shook her head in disagreement..
Sanskar held his head
"Ragini the engagement is tomorrow why dont we pick some thing up and move?"Sanskar said irritated.
"why do you want to buy sanky? Swara Sears is getting married wont you do soemthing?" ragini came to him and sat beside her.
"Why dont you do something and stop lakshya?" Sanskar shot back.
"because he doesn't love me..but swara does and when she will come to knw about all these..marriage is not a game...its a bond between two hearts you see..." Ragini held his hands..
"let's not think what's going to happen..i only know that whatever happens,happens for a reason..are you done shopping..?" Sanskar asled getting up.
"not yet..lets go to that section"
For the rest 2hours they tried to find sarees for ragini ..and finally to sanskar' s request she chose one red one...matching with sanskar's sherwani..
Both of them was heading home when ragini slipped and got a cramp in her leg
She was about to fall but fortunately Sanskar held her close...
They stared for some seconds..but then was back to reality...
"hold these bags" Sanskar ordered her.
She glared at him.
"sorry plzz pakad lo..."Sanskar held his ears.
Ragini took the bags..
Without making her realise sanskar picked her up...
Everyone in the mall looked at them awestruck...
Teri bsrishen..bhigayen mujhe...teri hawayen bhahayen mujhe...ae mere dil mubarak ho yahi toh pyar hai..ae mere dil mubarak ho yahi toh pyar hai....
"Sanskar keep me down..all are looking at us..sanky..." Ragini requested him but he is ofcourse too much arrogant...
While they were coming out..they didn't notice but swalak were there too and they looked at them and lakshya was shocked but swara wasn't..but it pained...without any reason..

When they reached mm...all the members rushed to them seeing ragini's condition.
"What happened to her and how did this happen..what were you doing?"dp aksed Sanskar with anger
"papaji..he is not at fault...i just didn't notice and slipped...thank god he was there..its just a small cramp..dont worry" ragini said..and looked at sanky who was looking down.
"ma...send hot oil in my room.." Sanskar said and took ragini to their room. Ragini was only staring at his face.
Why do you care so much? I will get used to it sanky..dont do this to me...ragini thought to herself..
Sanskar placed her on the bed and took the shopping bags from her and kept them aside...
He looked at her tired face..
"i warned not to do so much shopping in this condition...if any thing would have happened to you today...kya karta main?"Sanskar said while tears trickled his cheeks...
"Sanky...nothing happened to me ok..chill"
At that moment there was a knock on the door..
Sanskar opened it and took the bowl of hot oil from the maid.
He sat in front of ragini and took her leg on his lap..and slowly massaged it..soothing the pain completely..
Ragini smiled at him.
"from next time wont do any work...alright..."Sanskar asked her...but she was lost somewhere...
He shook her and he came back to reality..
"ha...ha....sure"she stammered..
"What what were you thinking ragu? " he asked concerned.
"ummm...will i be able to give a good future to my child sanky without giving the baby the name of his or her father..?" ragini asked sanskad to which he had only oje answer...silence...
" i knw you dont want to say anything...its ok.."ragini said and laid on the bed turning off the lights of her side..
Sanskar stood in the balcony...gazing at the moon.
Sanskar's pov~~~
Why are you playing with me God.? what did i I do wrong...
You snatched my swara from me but then again you are punishing...me..i know I deserve all these..but not ragini..she is innocent...Why her? I can't promise to stay with her forever and can't lessen the pains of my best friend...i cant...I failed ragu.
.i failed myself...