CHAPTER 18

Ragini was recovering! It was soon time for the mahendi ceremony.

Everyone was busy in the arrangements.To make the ceremony a grand one for ragini to come out of her trauma!

Evryone tried their level best!

Sujata was busy on the phone.

"you come fast.I am getting really tensed now." she spoke on the phone.

After few seconds of disconnecting the call she turned back to find ram staring at her.

She smiled.

"he is coming!" she said and rushed to the kitchen!

Ram' s pov---

Hey bhagwanji...finally I think evry thing will be back to normal! Make my family happy and that's it!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ragini was getting ready in her room thinking about all the past happenings of her life. She has been through so much.The reason is unknown to her and to evryone of the family!

She wore a beautiful yellow lehanga with beautiful flower ornaments.

She was unable to tie the back dori of her blouse!

She tried hard but in vain.
She got tired within less time and sat in that position looking down.Everything isn't going the way she wanted it!

She wanted something else! She tried her best to forget evry thing.

She took out a picture of Sanskar and hers!

Am I even deserving enough to get all these happiness in life! Am i even deserving to get you Sanskar? You love me so much and are ready to do anything in life for me! And me.

I am just a stupid person waiting for just one day! The day you will hate me from the core of your heart.
Why dont you just make me away from you Sanskar? I am just a danger sign board in the journey of your life. I can never and never be a beautiful soul!

She was so much engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't notice the door of the room opening!

A lone tear skipped her eyes!

"missing me!" a voice whisphered in her ears!

She looked at the mirror and found the one who has been life to her.

Her life his breathe!

"missed me so much that you are crying!" he said and made her stand and made her face him.
He held her chin and wiped her tears that were flowing rapidly now!

Looking into those brown orbs, she couldn't control herself!

"i was just...." she was about to answer but Sanskar stopped her by placing his finger on her lips!

He looked at her lovingly!

He slowly hugged her and tied the dori of her blouse slowly making her shiver by his touch.

He kissed her shoulder and again stared at her.

"I promise I wont leave...never in a million year!" he said holding her hands!

She closed her eyes letting the tears flow again.

"ragu...stop crying now.We are getting married this week and you are crying!  Not fair! and promise me you will hold on to me forever!" said he again hugging her.

She let go of every tension and hugged him back.

'promises are meant to be broken!' she said in her mind closing her eyes.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Soon it was time for the mahendi ceremony.

Ragini was sitting numb in her position!

I am a murderer! A BLOODY MURDERER! Only this thought covered her mind.

Her hands were paining!
But it was nothing before the pain in her heart.

Swara looked at her confused.

She sat beside her and held her hands.
Ragini smiled to her weakly.
Swara smiled too.

"hello guys...i am finally back to my home...so let's start with my performance for soon to be bride..." a boy said standing at the door showing his back to evryone!

oohhho....ohoo
Mahendi laga ke rakhna...
doli sajake rakhna
lene tujhe o gori
ayenge tere sajna

He turned revealing himself to be...none other than lakshya!

nazrrein jhukake rakhna
daman bachake rakhna(2×)
lene tujho gori
ayenge tere sajna!

All the maheswaris laughed and giggled seeing him and swara smiled weakly.

Ragini looked forward and remembered their last meeting...

Lakshya looked at ragini and smiled heartily and showed her a thumbs up.

Her heart pained seeing everyone so happy!

Sanskar joined in the dance with others.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Maheswari mansion , 10.30 pm

Swara came down to the kitchen to fill her water jug.
She was lost in something and was about to slip but was held by a strong figure.

She looked up to find eyes filled with hatred with anger.

She stood straight and was about to go but was stopped.

"let me go lakshya!" she said and jerked his hands.

"after making ragini fall you didn't feel happy that you are trying the stunt with yourself!" he said and tightened his grip on her hand.

Swara hissed in pain.

"its paining"

"not more than the pain you caused to family and me" he declared.

His staring pierced her.

"Lakshya you were just the biological father but that baby's heart was connected to Sanskar" swara said and lakshya in anger jerked her away!

Swara smiled.

"I wasn't the person behind ragini's miscarriage but you are!" she said  and turned to leave.

Lakshya rembered the accident ragini went through!

"i wont let you win this game" lakshya said.

"our lives are not games lakshya..but unfortunately some people are great at playing it!..and I will prove myself right and innocent" she said and left a heartbroken lakshya behind!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

What was ragini  talking about? which murder?
is swara really innocent in this game of hearts?
can laskhya find out the truth?
To knw more tune in to you this time!!!!
Yours...
Mouli