CHAPTER 17

Flashback!
"Sanskar I am tired..lets just take some rest!" ragini heaved and sat on the couch and Sanskar smiled at her and sat beside her.

"Mrs ragini maheswari I didn't one that you were a looser!" he chuckled little bit!

Ragini looked at him in a weird way which made Sanskar stop midway!

" Let's play a game" Sanskar said diverting the topic!

Ragini nodded!

"ok so it's called the confession alright" he said the name making ragini giggle.

Sanskar gave the 'wtf' look to her and she stopped!

"ok rules are if you fail to confess then you have to do something on ny command..bolo manzur hai?(do you agree?) " sanky asked raising his eye brows!

Ragini just nodded bluntly!

"you go first!" sanky said and and looked at her face

She gulped some air and breathed heavily!

"ok the biggest mistake you committed?" ragini asked and waited for a reply.

He knew the answer really well .It was the mistake he made by helping ragini in getting lakshya in the wrong way but he didn't want to confess as it would hurt her much .He knew it well! He chose the other way rather answering!

"tell me what to do" he said stabring up!

Ragini laughed and he smiled too!

"ok so..dance on..umm...laila"

Sanskar's eye balls popped out! He at first disagreed but then he had to as he can't confess the truth!

Ragini started the music and he danced shaking his body full on and ragini too joined him but then he glared at her noticing her condition and made her sit.

"ok so....the thing which swara has and you don't" Sanskar asked waiting for her reply.

She looked at him with sadness in her eyes. How can she tell that the thing that swara has but she doesn't is Sanskar himself? How can she confess the biggest truth of her life? How can she tell that he had fallen for him?
He would feel bad about the fact that she feels this way.

"ummm...i don't knw so i think you must ask me to do something" ragini said with crossed arms.

"ok kiss my cheeks" Sanskar blurted seriously but ragini took it as a joke and stepped towards him.
She forwarded  but he got nervous.
She brought her face near his but he moved back in tension.

She stopped and looked at him!

"what's the matter sanky? You only asked me to kiss you and now you are backing off" she said standing before him and he was sweating hard!

"nothing really...just let it be alright!" he said and was about to lie on in bed but ragini dragged him close and kissed his cheeks and Sanskar just stood numb.

" i am not a looser Mr. maheswari" she said and sat on the couch again

" hats off to you!" He also sat beside her and started irritating her.

"stop stop...now only 5months left and my Prince or princess will cone soon...i am really happy sanky..."

Sanskar smiled seeing her eyes glittering with happiness!

"the baby really means a lot to me Sanskar and even if I die I wont let anything or anyone harm my baby" she confessed looking straight into his brown eyes.

"don't talk rubbish...nothing would happen to anyone of you alright" he said and hugged her.

"will you promise me one thing sanky?"

Sanskar nodded and caressed her hairs.

"If you are given a choice to choose between me and my baby...you will ALWays choose baby"

End of flashback.

"Mr.maheswari what's your decision?" the doctor asked breaking Sanskar's chain of thoughts!

"I will choose ragini doctor" he said and moved out of the hospital crying.

What have you done Sanskar? You broke the promise and now ragini wont be able to beleive anyone...no one...she would hate you Sanskar.She wont be able to see your face...never....what have you done?

It rained heavily that night...both outside and inside Sanskar!

All the members were worried for sure!

At midnight the doctors informed that she got back her senses and wanted to meet Sanskar.

Sanskar rushed to her room.

She looked at him with hurtful eyes.

She called him near her.He went and held her hands.

"Ragini...i..." he wanted to speak but ragini stopped him by placing her lips on his.
Time stopped.Everything felt so new.Their first kiss that too in such situation.

For the next 60seconds they did not leave and lastly to catch breathe...they left eachother and looked into eachother's eyes.

"I am not angry on you Sanskar.Its never your fault..nver...anyone would have taken this decision being in your place" ragini said and hugged him and both them cried their hearts out!

All the family members joined too and ragini adjusted with the situation and the families decided to host the mahendi ceremony a week after so that ragini can feel comfortable.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
So a week later is the mahendi..and then wedding....wow...was Sanskar's decision right? Is everything back to normal now? Will their first kiss proof to be sweet or bitter for them? Can they hold onto eachother till death do them apart?

To know all the answers stay tuned to You this time!

Becoz it's time to get serious!!

Ok guys do vote and comment...

And I have confession...i am not getting much reads and votes on my story my heart to yours!.

Do you think I should continue that ?
Please let me knw...and if you haven't read that one still do check once..you might like it ..
Thank you!!
Yours mouli!!