Chapter 4

Sanskar was already in the washroom. Ragini's sleep was broken due to the din rays. She woke up and sat on the bed..when she noticed the time. She was definitely shocked.
"oh my god! it's 8 already...i slept too much I need to run" she took her towel and opened the washroom door.
"aaahhhhh..."Sanskar screamed seeing her inside..ragini kept her hands on his mouth.
By that time Sanskar was only in a blue towel(thank god!!😶)
"Why are you screaming? As if you have seen a ghost..what's the matter speak something sanky.." She glared at Sanskar.
Sansker signalled her about her hand covering his mouth.
"oops"ragini left him.
"ragini...how did you come in...I already locked the door"Sanskar asked her shrinking his eyebrows.
Ragini stepped on his foot.
"oouuchhh..it hurts"Sanskar said soothing his leg.
"idiot..how will i knw that you are inside and yes I knw some magic that I got in even that you closed the door"ragini said crossing her arms.
"oooh..now i get it you were trying to take my advantage...right"Sanskar said.
"chii...tu kitna gandha hai...(you are so dirty!) saying it she started hitting him playfully..
Sanskar held her hands...
"have your bath...we are already late"Sanskar said and came out and ragini laughed.
After getting freshed both of them descended the stairs...They noticed even the gadodias were sitting there.Everyone smiled looking at them..afterall they were looking heavenly together.
Ragini went to her parents and hugged them and both she and Sanskar touched all of their feets.
They all sat for breakfast which was served by now.
"ma swara kaha hai?"ragini asked sumi..
"swara and lakshya went for shopping..swara was really in a hurry if of getting married so their wedding is a week after..and tomorrow is the engagement"sumi said in a cracked voice.
Ragini felt bad not for herself but for Sanskar..how will he manage? She was tensed.
"accha mujhe bhi shopping karna hai.. Sanskar beta tumhara favourite colour kaunsa hai?" shekhar asked..
Ragini thought to lighten his mood...
Before Sanskar could answer..
"BLUE...ma he loves blue"she giggled.
Sanskar understood her teasing tone very well. He kicked her under the table unnoticed by everyone...
"ok blue...is done"
Listening to this both ragsan burst into laughter. Ragini smiled looking at his smiling face.

This chappy was to lighten the mood of everyone....it was getting too serious...
msdhoni2011youssrabenkumrumdaDegilsiNnPhulki_24ipsitaRSnarasimha195195anika_cuteNisnavMadam_Buz123meghana_UniqueIsMechiya_srilikitha_lnsyedibnealikingxamanrubeydahavva1903springtimechorus

I want you all to read my this book..and drop your valuable comments and votes...if you like my story than plzzz click the ⛤....
plzzz plzzzz support my book evryone....