chapter 19-The holi-part 1

'Its holi today and I have planned something ma. I am your bad daughter.I never walked in the right path! Even Sanskar loves me so much ma but me I am just a selfish human!

Both the families have given me so much love and care and here i am destroying their happiness.Why am I even living ma? Why? The sister who has loved me so much,I am betraying her.The friend or should I say my first infatuation,i am betraying him.
My true love,i am betraying him!
Should I even be given a chnce to live and love.No I cant let this happen.I can't let anything happen to the family! I can't;"

She wipes her tears which were by now out of her control.

She was in beautiful white lahenga choli

"Ragu beta...please come out " Sumi called for her.

Ragini came out thinking it would be something urgent.

She saw sumi struggling with the colours in her hands.

"Ma what's it? Why did you call?" she asked getting annoyed.

Sumi looked at her confused.

"Just help me keep these colours outside.The maheswaris will be here soon.And ragu did you see the decorations?" suni asked.

"Ma I am not damn interested in playing holi" ragini said without helping her.

"Ragu is it the way to talk to your ma!" shekhar asked coming from outside.

Ragini looked the other side because she very well knew that she would break down saying all these infront of her dad;her confidant.

"She is not my ma...she is only swara's!" she said with much courage looking the other side and ran back to her room.

Sanskar who was standing at the door heard her last words.And it pained him so much.Thinking Ragini to go back in the same old path gave him goosebumps and he wasn't ready to let that happen again.

He ran to sumi who by now was on the floor crying. The colours were a around the room.

He held her and made her stand.
Shekhar looked at janki's photo hanged on the wall and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Ma don't cry.She must be annoyed with something.Ma she is still your ragu baccha...okay now give me a smile" Sanskar calmed her a lot.

Sumi smiled at him.

"okay now let me talk to your daughter and ask her what's wrong" Sanskar took her with him towards ragu's room.

Ragini was crying! She never thought of saying all these to sumi but she had to.She had no way out of all these!

She heard a knock on her room's door.
She wiped her tears off her face.

"SAnskar if it's you..i am not gonna open." she declared.

Sanskar and sumi chuckled.

"ragu your dadaji is asking for you.He would get angry if you dont meet him soon" sumi said controlling her laugh.

Ragini rushed to open the door and Sanskar came in saying thanks to sumi.

"Why soon to be wifey?Weren't you missing me?" Sanskar asked holding her hands tight.

Ragini shook her head in negative.

At first Sanskar felt  bad.

"Just stay away Sanskar" ragini pushed him aside.

"But ragu"

"no just stay away..." she said stepping away from him.

Sanskar's heart pained.It pained so damn much.

"What about the love you had for me?Let's go and play holi together ragu" he said coming close to her.

Ragini's heart skipped a beat.She wanted to run to him and wrap her arms around him and confess how much she missed him embrace ..his smile...his love; but couldn't

"No please go..and leave me alone" she said and jerked him away.

Laskhya who was passing by heard the noises.

He came in and heard the words ragu spitted but he didn't want to interfere so he acted as if he was unaware about all these.

"Ragini bhai let's go out and play and do your romance after wards" he said but Sanskar left before them getting angry.

Ragini smiled at lakshya widely and held his hands and ran out.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Do me a favour let's play holi
rangon mein hai pyar ki boli...

Lakshya and ragini danced freely.

Sanskar stood there looking at them.
Swara came to him and smiled weakly.

She didn't feel it right seeing both of them dance together.

"Some one is jealous" Sanskar said looking at her.
She turned at him shocked.

"excuse me"

SAnskar smiled.

"i am not" she declared glaring at him

"admit it swara first love is not easy to forget" he said.

"What about you then? You forgot me so easily" she said

"my feeling for you was not as love but just frndship but you truly loved lakshya at one point and now you feel the same way for him" sanskar said .

"Aren't you jealous?"

"ofcourse I am..i asked her to play holi with me but she denied and now..with lakshya" he said and left

I don't know what's wrong with ragini.But I just it's not the silence before a storm.
Bhagwanji pleasee don't destroy evryting again!!!

So holi part one is done. Do read it and give your valuable comments.
Yours
mouli