Chapter 6

"Ragini are you done? We are getting late"Sanskar asked standing outside their room changing room.
"Sanskar,I can't wear the saree...my hands are filled with mehandi. You knw that right"ragini told him back.
Sanskar knocked the door.
"What? call some lady..i need help..."she requested him
"no ones free ragu...will i come in?"he asked her to take her permission.
"will you? are you sure?"she asked for confirmation.
"yes" he replied.
Ragini opened the lock. Sanskar stepped in and locked the door.
Ragini looked at him and held the Saree with her mouth.
Sanskar just stared at her she was just wearing her blouse and peticoat.
SAnskar just gulped his saliva that waa filled.
"sanky..can you help? Do you knw how to do it?"ragini asked him.
"never did before but for sure I can.."he said with confidence..
Sanskar held the Saree with his hands..and started making folds of it.
After doing it he tucked it in her waist. He moaned a little which was unnoticed by our Sanskar..
His touch have shivers to her.
Raaz akhein Teri sab bagan kar gayi..
Ragini just stared at his face and totally lost herself.
Sanskar was busy in wearing her the saree...and he was unknown about her feelings and expressions...
"done..wow you look fav...its ofcourse just for me"Sanskar said patting his shoulder himself...
"so fast??"ragini asked him.
As soon as these words left her mouth he bit her tongue..
Sanskar's eyebrows shrinked in confusion.
"were you enjoying it?" he asked her
"never in a million year...pagal hai Kya?"ragini said and went out of the room getting embarrassed.

Sanskar scratched his head.

When they came down..they found evergone sitting but no one was happy except swara.. not even lakshya..
As soon as swara's eyes met Sanskar's she just looked away disgusted..and he closed his eyes in pain.
Ragini noticed it and held his hands tightly..and assured him that she is with him.
Sanskar just smiled a little.
Soon the engagement ceremony started.
When the ring exchange was over. Everyone became busy with the guests..
"I have confusions..."swara shouted grabbing everyone's attention.
"I have confusions regarding Sanskar and my so called sister ragini's marriage"she said again.
"swara behave..."Sanskar said and came towards her but she just pushed him away...
"Swara..."this time it was ragini...she had blood shot eyes..
"oh my god..kya proof hai that you both are married..."swara asked her. Ragini clenched her fist.
"why do you think we will give any proof to you? Who the hell are you?"ragini asked her.
Sanskar stopped her.
"you want proof right...let me give you than..."he went towards the Mandir in the house..
He came back with a handful of vermilion...
Everyone looked at him shocked..
He stood before ragini and filled her hairline with it.
"she is my wife...get that straight....dont you dare say anything to her"Sanskar said and dragged ragini with him.
All the guests left..
All the family members left...
Only swalak were standing...
"that wasn't expected from you swara"lakshya said..
Swara was shocked to hear him.
"lucky...why are you supporting her...why? are you in love with her? did you talk fall for her?"swara asked him.
He stood silent..
did he really fall for ragini?
He looked at swara...
and found her struggling to stand...he rushed to her.
"Swara..are you okay" he asked helping her to stand..
Swara nodded she had tears in her eyes..
"promise me you will support me.." she asked holding his hand.
Lakshya nodded..just nodded.