Chapter 12

"Ragini ragini..."Sanskar ran through the studded corridors of the hospital with tears flowing from him eyes..
Lakshya stood in front of him with bloodshot eyes!
"lucky..where is ragini? where is she?"Sanskar jerked him number of times.He stood speechless.He pointed towards a door.Sanskar stood infront of the door trjying hard to open it.Through the small window he saw his ragini struggling to live,struggling to get through this pain and struggling to return in this world. Sanskar was helpless,ragini's condition made his heart stop
'you have to be a warrior ragini..you need to fight and get out of it'he thought to himself and remembered their meeting after swara gone missing..
Flashback..
Sanskar stood on the edge of the bridge ready to jump.
'today I cant live anymore swara..because you are my life and if you are not with me then my life is meaningless..'he screamed at the top of his voice.
Suddenly a hand pulled him down.Sanskar fell down getting little bit scratches.
"sanky what were you doing? Are you insane? Swara is alright and nothing happened to her..nothing..you were going to commit suicide"ragini asked sitting beside him.
He looked at her with out any emotions..
He folded his shirt and smirked.
Ragini looked at his hand.
'WARRIOR'
It waa written in bold.
"how ironical ragini...i call myself a warrior but I am such a coward that I was going to commit suicide"
ragini placed her hand on his head.
"doesnt warriors have emotiond sanky..they also have emotions..they have feelings..they are heartless..so are you Sanskar..so are you.Promise me you wont do such things in near future"
Sanskar nodded his head.

End.
"Bhai"lakshya called Sanskar bringing his out of trance.
"ha"he replied.
"she loves..trust me she does.."lucky  and leaves..
Sanskar stood their looking at how his brother disappeared.
The doctor came out of the room.
"are you Mr Sanskar maheswari?"
Sanskar nodded.
"she is calling you"he smiled and left.
Sanskar rushed inside the room.
He sat beside her and held her hands.Ragini opened her eyes and finally found the one she wanted to see.She smiled weakly.Tears rolled down both their cheeks.Ragini wiped his tears.
"don't cry sanky..you look like a chimpanzee"she giggled and Sanskar smiled through the tears.
"Still angry on me?"
She shook her head in negative.
"I want to tell you something ragu.."Sanskar took a deep breathe.
"Ragini...i dont understnd understand what my stupid heart wants ..it just takes your name and goes blank"ragini smiled a little.
"sanky.."Sanskar kept his finger on her lips.
"For all the times I tried to remove you from my mind..you always rang in like a snoozed alarm.But situations came in between .Don't worry ragini when all these  obstacles will be over I would come back to you with a forever that shall last!"Sanskar said missing her palm.
Both had tears unable to control their emotions .Ragini tried to hug him seeing her struggle Sanskar leaned forward and they hugged.
Sorry for the small update guys...i am little bit busy...but promise next one will big enough
do press the like button..and do share your views in the comment section...
Xoxo