Chapter 15

"it's not ma that i dont care but my sister's happiness is  more to me!"swara said for the 10th time in a row to sharmishta who was really tensed with her sudden change.
Swara,who loved Sanskar more than herself left him without thinking twice.This was really unacceptable for everyone in the family.
"ok now I need to leave.I need to prepare for their marriage..see you all in the afternoon" saying this she disconnected the call.
She turned to find a smiling Sanskar standing.
He came to her.
"you are doing a lot for me swara.I am really blessed! We can be friends right?" he said extending his hand towards her.
She smirked.
"don't make your ex wife your frnd Sanskar.It can turn out be danger!"swara said and was about to go.
"but i trust you..so we are friends"Sanskar said smiling.
She nodded!
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"swara ragini...lets go! It's wedding time now and so ragini should be at her father's house according to the Indian ritual"dadu said hugging ragini tightly.
Everyone smiled.
"but dadi why should I go..I am the daughter in law of this house...how can you guys forget?"swara interrupted
"but swara...lakshya is not staying with us anymore" Sujata said .
"yes ma but I am his legally wedded wife so I need to stay at my in-laws house"swara completed.
"i guess swara is right.You should stay here only swara.We Will meet soon..take care of yourself and the family"ragini said  hugging swara.
"you knw ragini I am.elder to you so i can well manage this house better then you..."she said
Ragini looked at her confused in fact evryone were confused.
"chill i am just joking...haha"swara laughed.
Everyone heaved a sigh of relief!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
It was soon midnight! Sanskar was side awake! Sleep was far away from his eyes...He was unable to understnd what he was feeling at that point.
Was he missing ragini's presence in his roon was he missing her absence?
But it was for sure that he can't sleep without talking to her once

He took out his phone and was about to message!

There was a slight knock on the room's door,he kept the phone beside and walked towards the door to open it.He was awestruck to find swara standing before him.

"swara...you at this time of night!"Sanskar asked to make it clear to himself if he was dreaming!

"can't I come.This was my room sanky.And now we are frnds so we can spend some time like frnds"she pressured on the word 'like' and studded inside the room. .

She examined the room!
"tumne toh iss room ka naksha hi badal diya!(you have chnged the map of this room!)"she said smiling.
Sanskar smiled weakly!

"As ragini is not with me so I want her presence in my room though she already stays here safe"he pointed towards his heart.

"you really love her..i  am impressed!"

At that moment sanskar's phone buzzes!

'Ragini'
"yes princess.I am at your service!"Sanskar said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"I thought you will call but seems you forgot me in one day"

"I cant forget you even after my death" he said shyly!

Swara was still looking at him!

"don't talk about all these...why didn't you call?" she asked

"I am with swara.We were talking!"

Ragini felt a pang in her heart.
"Sanskar I will talk to you tmrw actually tmrw it's mahendi ceremony so i need to sleep...good night love you" and she disconnected.
Sanskar looked at the screen.

"is everything alright?"swara asked to which Sanskar just nodded.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ragini was looking at the picture of her and Swara lovingly.Shekhar came in seeing the lights still on

"ragu...why didn't you sleep..its 2am baby"

"papa.."
She hugged him and cried.
Shekhar was confused.

"why these tears all of a sudden?"He asked wiping her tears.

"am i getting jealous for the fact that swara is staying with Sanskar and I can't" she asked him.

"and why do you think you are not with Sanskar? You are alwys in his heart.Everytime it's not necessary to stay close and supprt each other...sometimes it's about staying apart...and loving eachother!"

"yes you are right...but jealousy isn't my choice papa...swara did so much for me.But still I am getting jealous of her.She sacrificed her love for me and still" she aksed with tears.

"jealousy is healthy in a love relation ragu.Its ok to get jealous sometimes...but remember one thing you arw alwys in his heart like Janki is in my heart...good night princess...sleep now" he made her sleep and covered her with the blanket and switched off the lights.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was soon morning! The day of mahendi. Ragini was beautifully ready in a yellow saree with flower ornaments...

Swara came!

All the ladies were dancing.But ragini was busy texting her beloved!.
'i will talk to you later!' she replied!

'okay pleasee send me a picture of yourself..i want to see you...badly missing you😣' he texted back.

'sorry..nautanki.. bad me..bye muahhh😚...love you' she kept the phone aside.

And watched evryone dancing..

"swara take this mahendi to Sanskar.We need to apply it on him to connect them"sumi said.
Swara took the bowl of mahendi and was about to go but she slipped and the bowl of mahendi fell down.

"this is not good for the wedding"dadi screamed.

"it's okay ma! We still dont believe all there superstitions" shekhar replied.

" i am sorry..."Swara was on the verge to cry...

Ragini came to her and hugged her tight!

"it's okay...swara..."
Evryone smiled seeing them like this after all these 6months...