CHAPTER 9

Okay guys....omg! it reached chapter 9. Finally the pre wedding rituals are done and comes the real thing.
hope you all enjoy!!!
Above are the wedding dresses of ragsan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ma the decoration of the room is done. They will have great night today" Ragini shouted at annapurna who was busy in the kitchen.
She smiled weakly.
Ragini was dragged by a strong force.
"What the!!!"she stopped midday looking at the person.
She widened her eyes in shock.
"lakshya..."she whispered silently.
He was literally glaring at her.
"Ragini what's your problem? Its my life alright..at first you asked me to marry her,I agreed. Now I supported her in our rituals. Now you want me to spent a romantic first night with her" lakshya said tightening his grip on her.
She hissed in pain. Lakshya realized his mistakes and soon left her.
"Ragini..i am sorry.."He said closing his eyes.
"i thought you still love her after all she is your first love lakshya." at last she spoke to which lakshya was astonished.
"I..."lakshya was About to say something.
"rags...where are you? help me find my shirt"Sanskar screamed as usual
Ragini shook her head and rushed to her room but this time she didn't run.
"which one do you want?"ragini said annoyed.
"what happeend?"Sanskar asked.
"nothing that you would understand so don't cram your head and get ready"
"my shirt..b..b..black one"Sanskar stammered as he was scared now.
"What will you do without me? why cant you just be responsible? I am not gonna stay forever alright..."Ragini shouted on him and threw the shirt on his face and stormed out of the door.
Tears scrolled down his cheeks.What made his ragini like this? why is she doing so?
His ragini..he realised what he said...
'get ready and don't cram your head
these words rang in his head.
He got into the changing room.

"yeah...everything is done right kaka?" ragini asked pacing forth in the whole house asking about decorations..and eveything. Sanskar descended the stairs and got mesmerized looking at her.
But soon his happiness turned  😔
Annapurna noticed him and went to him.
"what happened?
"ma ragini is behaving weird. She isnt talking to me.."Sanskar said hugging her.
Annu caressed his hair..
But why is Sanskar so much influenced by her. They are best friends. But best friends when fight...they dont behave like this. Now Sanskar is totally broken.Is their relation growing with each passing time? But why everything's going in the wrong way.
"ma i am okay. Just want her to talk to me."He says and goes from there.
Annapurna looked at the direction from where he left.
Dp came to her and asked her what happened?
"annapurna..say it directly"dp Said
"i think Sanskar is falling for ragini..."
Dp looked at her shocked.
"lekin..he loves swara..he loves her so much. He loves her since so long..this love cant decrease"
"nahi dp jii...love is not measured by the amount of time we spent with someone but about the moments. You never knw.." ap replies to him.
"don't worry..."dp assures.
Annapurna smiled weakly at him.
Her heart was telling something else.
Soon the wedding started.
"gathbandhan ke liye...dulhan ki bahen samne aye"the Pandit calls ragini.
She goes to do tje ritual but swara stops her.
"you will not do this ragini...i won't let you do this"swara screams.
every one gets shocked.
"Swara..."Ragini says.
"if she is telling that she doesnt want than don't do it ragini"lakshya says her.
"lucky...talk to her properly alright..."Sanskar comes as her knight in shining armour.
"Its okay...ma you do this" ragini directs sumi to do the ritual.
Soon the weddinf ends and swalak take the blessings of the elders.
At last they come and stand in front of ragini. Swara looked at her with rage..
lakshya holds swara's hands.
Sanskar comes and stands beside ragini holding.
Both the couple just stare at each other...
.............
Ufff!!! The wedding is done.
thank god..now the real fun and Tashan will start....
hope you will enjoy....
plzzz click the vote button and do comment...will wait....
yours...mouli