"I love you...but..."

Chapter 12
"Ragini wake up. we are back home"Sanskar called ragini after stopping the car before maheswari mansion.
Ragini slowly opened her eyes and yawned
Sanskar smiled at her.
They both got down and went in.
The ladies did their arti...they took everyone's blessings.
"ma we are not new to this house then why this rituals?" a confused ragini asked
Annapurna and Sujaya smiled.
"this ritual is important.When a pregnant woman goes out..she be welcomed again with these rituals"
Ragsan smiled and went to their rooms.
"Ragini where is my tie?"Sanskar asked making a mess of the whole room.
Ragini came out of the bathroom and saw the room in such condition.
"what the hell sanky? you could have waited for me. I need to make it alright. Which colour tie do you want?"ragini asked placing all the clothes properly in the closet.
"the white one. It wasnt that difficult ragu. But now you have made me dependent on you so much.I wasn't like this before."
Ragini handed him the tie smiling.
While ragini was decorating the room her eyes got stuck on some papers.
She picked them up and next second she was shocked.
Sanskar looked at her and found the papers in her hands and cursed himself.
"divorce papers of you and swara!"ragini murmured which was clearly heard by Sanskar.
"actually ragini.."
"What Mr maheswari..how could you be so heartless. Swara loves you and what are you doing to her?"ragini asked Sanskar.
"swara doesn't remember anything ragini.Moreover she is married to lakshya with all indian rituals. Do you think marriage is a game.Any time you can break it..anytime. Swara doesn't remember anything"Sanskar said looking into her.
"wow..sanskar..wow..you knw marriage is a game then why are you doing this to her?She doesn't remember now but one day she will. What will happen that time?"ragini asked
"i don't kmw.."
"I don't want to stay with you for a second. I have never met someone so heartless Sanskar..never.."
Ragini started packing his bags.
"Ragini...ra.."Sanskar tried to stop her but couldn't
Ragini jerked him away and moved out.
Annapurna was busy in the kitchen and she saw ragini going out.
"Ragini where are you going?"she asked.
"to badi..i don't want to stay with Sanskar anymore in this fake marriage"she said this and left.
Annapurna rushed to their room and found a heartbroken Sanskar crying clutching ragini's duptta to his chest.
"Sanskar.."
Sanskar looked up.
"she left me ma..sh..she le..left me..i can't live without her ma.."Sanskar cried bitterly.
"baccha...she wont come if you keep on crying like this"annapurna...
Sanskar hugged her cried.
"sanskar why did you love swara?"
"because she was  understanding..kind hearted"Sanskar said
"but ma...ragini..she is my life...i love her..but..."annapurna sobbed
"why do you love her so much?"
"i dont knw the reason ma..i dont.."
annapurna smiled.

On the other side..
Lakshya was driving his car and he noticed ragini walking lifelessly on the road.
He drove towards her.
Ragini  was shocked
Lakshya started dragging her with him in the car.
"lakshya what the hell are you doing?"ragini tried to defend but lakshya was successful
He started the car
"Ragini just be quiet alright..."
They both were silent for sometime. The car stopped on a deserted road.
Ragini became confused.
"what place is this?"ragini asked him.
"I want to say you something."
They both got down of the car.
"What?"
"I am sorry ragini...i was always wrong.I betrayed yoh but then I realized ki I love you..i alwys loved you"lakshya fell on his Knees before him.
"sorry is not enough lakshya...not enough..sometimes you have to chnge"ragini looked away..
At this point of her life she can't love anyone except the one she left behind.Sanskar's place can't be replaced in her heart.
"but ragu...we are going to be parents..i love you..you love me what else"
"i dont love you anymore...i never loved you..i love Sanskar...i love him"
Lakshya widened his eyes listening to this.
"Bhai...but Ragini.He loves swara right.."
Ragini nodded her head.
"that's why i left his behind and was going to badi..i want them to stay together...i love him but...can't be with him"
lakshya went to the middle of the road.
he sobbed silently.
He is late..he can't get his ragini back..he can't...
Ragini looked at him and found a truck coming towards him but he was not in this world..he was somewhere else...
"lakshya....lakshya"she shouted but he was not listening.
With out getting any other way...she pushed his aside and truck hit her.

Ragini fell on the other side of the road.
"Ragini...."her accident brought him to this world..
"ahhhhhh...laskhya..my baby.."she was lying in a pool of blood.
"shhh ragu....plzzz..i am here..."
He picked her up and started the car...
On his way to the hospital he called Sanskar...
"hello...lucky.."
"Bhai...ragini met with an accident..come fast with evryone to the city hospital"
The mobile fell from Sanskar's hands
"what happened?"annu asked him
"Ragini...."he could only utter this and ran out of the house....