|chapter 1|

Cassian POV
"Cassian" she took my hand. I wanted to kiss her so bad but it wasn't right. It didn't  feel right. I looked over her shoulder and saw a storm trooper with a gun to her head. "No!" I yelled and she fell to the floor.

"Jyn!" I yelled as I got up. I saw I was on a bed. There was a table with some food. Where am I? I asked myself. "Jyn!" I managed to find my voice again even though it hurt so much.

"Sir" I looked over and saw a medical droid. What the- the medical droid interrupted my thoughts. "Sir you and your friend? You were both seen by the rebellion on that island, they saved you both just in time before that horrible Death Star hit your spot on the island. Your leg is being healed with a broken bone." The droid said pointing to my hand.

"Where is Jyn?" I asked. "I'm afraid she hasn't recovered fully yet." The droid said. "Then where am I!" I was getting really mad. "You are on a rebel base sir I can't tell you all the details right now." I shook my head. "I saved those plans we both saved them I want to know now!" I demanded. "I'm sorry sir" the droid said. I tried to get up but I fell everything hurt.

The droid helped me get up to the bed. "You have to rest." It said. "Fine but I want to see Jyn soon!" I said. "Okay then I will leave you to rest." And the droid left.

Where was everyone? They were all my responsibility Jyn was my responsibility and I let her get hurt. I can never forgive myself ever. I don't know how but I have feelings for her. Ones I just can't explain. Ones that make you feel good inside. Ones that make you feel like you are in love.

Hope you liked that! I'm sorry it was short I promise the next chapters will be longer! Oh and spoiler alert the next chapter has some Jassian in it ;) Thank you so much for reading this chapter! Don't forget to comment suggestions! Thanks again!❤️️
-Em💕