|chapter 7|

Jyn POV
I have a weird feeling like something big is about to happen. I don't why. I didn't tell Cassian about it. He'll just tell me to stop worrying, and tell me everything is going to be okay.

"Cassian look" I say while we enter the commander base. There are planes for many possible ways to take the Death Star down.

"Do you think they will be able to stop it?" I ask him while looking at the plans. "I don't know but I hope that they stop it fast". I hope so too. The faster this thing is stoped, the faster the galaxy will be at peace.

"Ah you're here" I turn around and see the General. "The plans are just some "sketches" about what we are going to do. That's were we need you're help." Me and Cassian look at each other. "For what?" I ask the General. "Well you saw the destruction that the Death Star does in person. We were wondering if you could tell us exactly what happens when the Death Star hits a planet."

I know exactly what happens. "It-It it kills everything! Everything that you love everything that you see, it- it takes it all away from you in a blink of an eye." I say. Cassian holds my hand. He knows how many people were killed because of the Death Star. Our entire crew. And Saw.

"I'm sorry General but please excuse  me." I say and run out. "Jyn!" I hear Cassian behind me. But I don't stop I just run. I don't know where I just run.

Then the reality hits me. How I lost everyone that I cared about. Everyone except Cassian. It's all my fault. That everyone died, because of me.

I finally go back to the dorms and I go on the bed. I do something that I haven't done since I was a kid. I cry. I cry for a long time.

Finally I see Cassian come in. "Oh goodness Jyn! Are you okay?" He asks with concern. I shake my head. He comes up to the bed and hugs me. "I know it's hard Jyn, trust me I've lost so many people" he says. "But they-they died because of me" I say in a whisper. He wipes the tears of my face.

"So many people have died because of me okay? You're okay this is what happens trust me it will get better." I hug him. "Thank you" I say.

We embrace for a while, until the food bell rings. "Come on Jyn." Cassian says while getting of the bed. I get of to and intertwine hands.

When we get to the cafeteria we grab a tray and food. We sit down at a table. There aren't many so we are pretty much crammed.

We begin eating our food when some people come over. "Aren't you that Andor guy?" They ask Cassian. He just stares at his food. "Yep" Cassian says.

"Well you killed one of our best friends.. so we want to return that favor." And before I can even blink there are big hands covering my mouth and face. I try to punch and kick but nothing works.

"Jyn!" Cassian yells and takes his gun out.

DUN DUN DUNNN
I am sorry that I haven't been updating as often, I am going to be updating a lot so get ready!
Don't forget to comment, like, and vote!
-Em💕