|chapter 17|

Jyn POV
I am not going back to him. He is almost de-grading me
of my abilities.

I decided to check out some of the shuttles here. I heard that they are amazing. I make my way to where they are located when someone stops me. "Jyn Erso." I turn around and see a familiar face staring back. "Luke?" I say, more like a question.

"Yep!" He says smiling. "What are you doing here? Where's Ben?" I ask. He looks down at the ground. "Well I'm here to you know, blow up that Death Star. And Ben he-he. He died trying to save me from Darth Vader." He says, not looking at me.

I look down too. Darth Vader should pay. I will kill him myself if I have to.

"Jyn are you okay? Where's your um- Cassian friend at?" He asks me. "I'm fine, and Cassian I don't know and I don't care." I say rolling my eyes. "Oh okay well stay safe! I need to go bye!" He says leaving. "Bye." I say back. I head to one of the X-wings. I sit in the pilots seat. I feel so free. Like I can do anything in life. Be anywhere, do anything, be anyone I want to be.

"Um excuse me that's mine." I look down the ladder. Some guy in an orange uniform, with a helmet is looking at me. "Sorry." I mumble and get out quickly.

I then go to the command center. I want to know exactly where the Death Star is right now. While I'm walking I bump into someone. It's dark and I can't see. Only features.

I bump into them. "Hey watch were your going next time!" They whisper yell, and all there papers fall out of there hand. That voice sounds familiar to familiar.

"Cassian?" I ask in a full on whisper. He stops his work and looks at me. "Jyn.." He says staring at me in the eyes.

Sorry these last few chapters have been short! I'm hoping to et some longer chapters up this weekend!
Thank you again for all the reads!
Don't forget to comment, like and vote!😘
-Em💕