|chapter 9|

*get ready for some feels*
Jyn POV
"Come one you can do it Jyn!" I see my parents smiling at me. I proudly clean the droid all by myself. I look down and see my hands are black with oil.

"Come here sweetheart lets go wash it off." My mom says taking my hand. "Okay mommy!" I say as I smile. When we get to the bathroom I hear my dad "come out you two!" Me and my mom go to the living room.

"It's the empire we have company" my dad says. Then all of a sudden I see my dad and mom shot in front of me.

"No!" I yell. I cry the hardest I have ever cried in my entire life.

I wake up with a thud. I am out of breath and I'm sweating. What was that! I think to myself. I try to calm myself. I don't see Cassian he is probably flying this thing.

I quickly get up and go to the cockpit. I see Cassian looking out. He looks, sad.

"Cassian you okay?" I ask him. I knell in front of him. I look into his eyes and see they are glossy. Has he been? No he couldn't have been crying. He's to strong for that.

"Jyn oh I'm sorry I was just looking out." He says. He is trying to sound happy but it isn't fooling me.

"Cassian what happened?" I ask almost in a whisper. He looks down and takes my hand. "I had a dream, about all the horrors I have faced everything even-" he stops and I see he's fighting his tears now. "Losing everyone I cared about."

I hug him. "I'm sorry" I say. "I had one too about my parents- they well how they died." I say looking down.

He takes my face in his hands. "It's just me and you Erso" he says. I grin. "Yep just me and you" I say. He kisses me and I kiss back. I smile.

"What?" He asks with a smirk. "Nothing I'm just happy I found you that's all." I say. He smiles and kisses me again.

"Come on let's get some sleep." I say. He smirks, "yep lets go." Cassian puts an arm around me and we go to the beds. "Goodnight Cassian." I say. "Night Jyn." He says before the sleep takes me in.

"Look at this." Cassian says as we walk down a hallway. I don't know where we Are or what we are doing. "The cockpit over here!" I say. We both run towards it.

"Jyn" Cassian says before we turn the corner.

He looks at me straight in the eyes. "I know this will cost us our lives but I will do anything to protect you Jyn- I-I love you." He says.

I just kiss him. "I love you too." He kisses me back. Then we pull apart. Cassian holds my hand while we go into the cockpit.

We shoot at anything in front of us. Then I realize we are on the Death Star.

"Come on in there!" I say. I look at the tiny data hole that my dad put in as a fault. One on the outside and one on the inside.

"I have it." I pull out a small key and put it in. Then I turn it and the entire system turns off. It was easy, too easy.

I look at Cassian. "We did it!" I say. "We are free we can start a new life together" I say. He smiles and we walk out.

I see something horrific. Darth Vader in front of us. His lightsaber out. Pointed at me and Cassian.

"Good job rebel scums now just go through me." I squeeze Cassians hand. He looks frightened. We both shot at Vader and he dodges them all.

When we think that we will win Vader come up to me. "This will hurt you more than him." And with one swift movement he stabs Cassian with his lightsaber.

"No!" I scream. I knell in front off Cassian. I cry on him. "Cassian." I say. He looks at me taking his final breaths. "Jy-Jyn y-you'll be o-okay I-I love y-" and before he finishes he closes his eyes.

"No! Please Cassian I love you too! Please come back!" I scream I cry. I cry so hard. I take Cassians face in my hands and kiss him one last time. I know we will be together soon. Vader is behind me. "Now you." Vader says. And stabs me with his saber. And I feel the pain shoot through me like fire.

I was literally crying writing this😭
Hope you liked that chapter!
Don't forget to comment like and vote!❤️
-Em💕