|chapter 3|

Hey guys! So I decided to add some music to this chapter! You can listen if you want but you don't have to:)
Happy reading! :)))
Cassian POV
She left my room. I felt so alone. But she needed to rest too. I looked on my table and found a book. I took it and started to read. It was about droids and how they were made, so I guess it was okay.

Suddenly Jyn came in through the door panting. "What?" I ask looking up from my book. "We have to go now." She says I look at her confused. "Why? Why do you want to go it's safe here for you and me." I say. "You don't understand the resistance is not here to help us they just want to use us, they want to use us then kill us." Jyn says. I think about this for a moment. How would they use us? They got everything they wanted and even more. Then I remembered how the directer of the rebels told me to kill Jyn and her father after our entire mission was complete.

"Jyn were would we go?" I ask. "The empire would be hunting us, where would we go?" I ask her. She thinks over it. "A dessert plant maybe like Jakuu somewhere anywhere in the galaxy!" She says. "Think about it we could be free." She says. "At least I want to be free all my life I have been in hiding or in a prison of some sort." She says in a small voice. I sigh. I just sigh like an idiot.

"What?" She says I can hear her getting mad. "I just thought about saving you from this place! Maybe you don't need saving maybe you're better of alone" she says sounding mad. "What?" I ask her. "Even if I do go why would I? I'm just a target for you." I say. She comes over to me. "Listen we both are targets wether we like it or not okay?" She says. "You know" I whisper in her ear. "I can walk" she grins. "Meet me at the entrance at 3:00am." She says. I nod. "And Andor hope you didn't forget how fly a ship." She says. "I would never." I smile and she laughs and walks out.

Then I get up and wander the halls of this "base". I go over out of the "living quarters" and down another hall. And then I see something I shouldn't have seen. Stormtroopers. I thought we were on a rebel base! I think. Then I realize we aren't. Our lives haven't gotten peaceful. They have just gotten more dangerous. We are in the hands of the enemy.

I hope you liked that chapter! I hope it's not to confusing :/ here is a recap!
So basically Jyn and Cassian think they are on a rebel base but they aren't they're on a galactic empire base, and Cassian just found out. Jyn thought that the rebels were trying to hunt them but they aren't it's the galactic empire.
Hoped that cleared everything up!