|chapter 19|

Jyn POV
I wake up. I'm breathing heavily and I see darkness. The last thing I remember is taking out two TIE fighters and then darkness.

Cassian.

What happened to him. I get up but quickly stopped by dizziness. I can clearly see it's snowing now and I feel "alive" again.

I take a moment and sit in the snow. I'm shivering and I'm so cold. I get up again and attempt to walk. This time I can.

I can see some smoke in the air and decide to go there. Once I go there I get greeted with a horrific sight. Our
X-wing is blown up, and I see Cassians jacket on the snow covered land. I run to the crash sight.

I can already feel tears burning in my eyes. Begging me to come out. I don't.

I just pick up Cassian's jacket and cry into that. "I will find who did this and kill them!" I scream into the air. The Empire took everything from me. My family, my crew, and now Cassian.

I smell his jacket. I feel tears run down my checks. A fool crying over a pilot who couldn't be trusted. But he wasent just a pilot. To me he was more and I did isn't say anything more.

I cry again wishing that this is all a dream. Eventually I just cry myself to sleep.

Cassian POV
I slowly get up. I'm glad I can still walk after all my crashes, I've either broken a bone, or I'm sore. I get up and see it's snowing. The Suns still out so I'm not that cold. I try and remember what exactly happened but I don't. I'm blank. I try and remember where I am, I just can't. I don't remember anything or anyone. Except for K2s0, I need to find him. I make my way across this snow covered land, I don't see anyone. Suddenly I see an X-Wing flying above me. It starts to land. Some guy points for me to get in so I do.

I have my hand on my blaster, in case he gets out of control. "You're lucky to even survive that!" He says. I look at him with a questioning look. "You were hit by something. I don't know what it was. It was like a walking droid. A huge walking droid." He sounds in disbelief that I don't remember.

"Where am I? Who the hell are you?" I ask him. He's chubby, a little to much. "You don't remember? You were with- what's her name? Jyn, oh yeah Jyn Erso." He says.

I don't remember who she is. Why should I care?

Jyn POV
The next time I wake up I'm in a bed. Probably at the medical area. I see some people crowding over another bed. "You scruffy looking nerf herder!" I hear some women yell at a guy. I slightly smile to myself.

She walks of, and starts walking towards me. Then I know who she is, Princess Leia of Alderaan. "Hello you must be Jyn Erso." She says it in such a calm, nice tone. Than the one before.

"Yep that's me." I say. She smiles. "I just wanted to say thank you for saving those Death Star plans." She says. "You are so brave. And your friend, Cassian is also here." She says.

Then some guy walks behind her. "You're totally into me." He says looking at the princess. "Shut up!" She yells at him and walks of. "She can be like that sometimes." He says grinning.

"The names Han Solo." He says. "Jyn, Jyn Erso." I say. "Do you think I'm stupid? I know who you are!" He says mumbling something under his breath. Something about how smugglers aren't dumb.

"Hey!" I say to him before he walks away. "Whatya want?" He asks. "I'm looking fort friend, Cassian Andor." I say.

He thinks over it. "You sure you're friends?" He asks. "He didn't say he knew you." He adds.

I look down. "Listen kid don't get yourself beat up over him. Ask one of those nurses to let you see him." I nod and do as he says. Then he leaves with this overly hairy thing, I think a wookie.

After a while the nurse returns. I see Cassian looking around the room. He looks straight at me. I look back to. Eventually he looks away like it was something casual.

The nurse comes over to my bed. "He has suffered a little memory loss he should be fine in a few days." She says. "How much?" I ask. She looks down. "He's been asking for K2s0"

She leaves and Cassian comes over. "Who are you?" He asks. I try not to get mad, and remember he has suffered memory loss.

"I'm Jyn Erso you?" I ask. "Cassian Andor." He says looking around the room. "Listen I have to find my droi-" then I can't take it anymore.

"Listen. I know this is going to be a lot to take in at once. But you're droid died trying to save both of us. You saved me from Kernic and we both got the Death Star plans. Me and you are wartime heroes. We are the reason this entire thing is going on." I say. I said it all at once so I take a deep breath.

He looks at me in disbelief. But then he looks like something clicked in his mind.

"You're Jyn Erso me and you were flying an X-wing. When we crashed and your hurt." He says taking all the memories in.

I nod. And then he hugs me.

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a while! I have a few chapters done so far I'll try and update as soon as possible!
Hope you liked the chapter!
Don't forget to like, Comment, and Vote!❤️
-Em💕