|chapter 4|

I decided to add music for this chapter! If you want you can hit the play button! Happy Reading! :))

Jyn POV
Where is he? I think as I'm waiting in my room.

"Jyn" I see Cassian walk into my room. He looks scared, like he just saw a ghost. "What?" I ask. "We-They we aren't on a rebel base we are on an empire base." I stare at him like he's crazy. "Of course we aren't! Are you sure?" I ask him fearing what this could mean. "Yes I saw it with my own eyes Jyn!" He says. "Why would I lie to you?" He asks me. "Fine but we still need to escape this place." I say.

He nods. "I have a plan we can go through the air vents, they won't suspect anything." I nod. We find where the air vents start and go in them. It's a really tight space, we touch while crawling. "Find them at once!" We hear someone yell. Cassian puts a hand to his mouth telling me to be quiet.

"Lord Vader wants those rebel scums dead!" He yells again. "Yes sir we will find them. Troops out!" Probably a clone commander. We keep on crawling until it's safe to speak.

"Cassian we have to move faster! If we don't they will kill us" I say looking down. I'm scared. "It's okay we will get there okay? I promise." He just hugs me.

Cassian POV
Jyn looks so scared. I just hug her. I can feel her tense body not tense anymore. "Okay we have to go now, okay?" I ask her she nods. We keep crawling until we see some light. "We have to jump out." I say we jump out of the air vents. There is a sign that says ships probably the best way out of here.

"Okay we have to go there, there must be a ship." I say. "Okay but there will be many troopers." Jyn says. "We'll  just wing it." I say she smiles and I do to. We go and then we see many troopers. "Be on alert those rebel scums might try and escape." The clone commander. "Yes sir!" They say.

I see a ship nearby. Those idiot troopers, they aren't even guarding it. I point it to Jyn. We go quietly and slowly. We finally reach the ship. But all the troopers look at us. "The scums!" One yells. And they shoot at us. We run quickly into the ship.

We get there when Jyn trips. "Jyn!" There is a trooper behind her. I quickly move her out of the way and I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Go!" I say. We run into the ship. I go into the cockpit and start up the engines. We here a boom. "They got our canons!" Jyn yells. I quickly turn the engine on. We go into the air. Finally we are in space and I hit the hyper space, and we zoom of to the nearest habited planet.

"Oh my god Cassian!" Jyn yells. I look down and I see my shirt and hand drenched in blood. "Jyn-" I say before falling to the ground. "Hold on we are almost there!" She says. "Shh I'll be- o-oka-y" I say. I can see she is crying but I can't do anything.

"I-I'm sorry." I say before the darkness enfolds me.