|chapter 11|

Jyn POV
I feel hands grab me. "Cassian!" I yell out. He turns around. "Jyn!" He yells and then all I see is darkness.

*the next day*
"Jyn" I hear a strange voice. It's rough and course. "Jyn wake up."

I wake up. I look around. "Cassian." I say in a whisper. It hurts to speak. What happened to me? I see blinds. I see the desert. I might be at Ben's house. I don't remember anything.

"Cassian" I say a little louder this time. I can tell he heard me because he come in through the door. "Jyn! You're okay." He says coming over to the bed.

"What- what happened?" I ask. He points to my leg. "Well some desert gang wanted to kidnap you, so they-they stabbed you in the leg." He tells me looking down. "But those herbs Ben have healed you fast."

Does he really care about me that much?

"Where am I?" I ask. "Your in Ben's house after you were stabbed I carried you." He says. I realize how long it must have taken him. I can tell he realizes what I'm thinking. "Don't worry you are lightweight." He says.

I hug him. He's the only person I care about in this world. The only person who I dream I will have a life with. I can't wait until the Death Star is blown into a million pieces, I want to be with Cassian.

"Jyn." Cassian says. "We need to talk about something, important." He says taking my hands.

I wonder what it can be.

"Mon Mothma just called she said that the rebel fleet is going to attack the Death Star. And she-she wants me to join in to attack. Being there greatest pilot." He says looking straight at me in the eyes.

"You- you can't." I say. "You can't just leave there is a 98% chance of failure, I'm not letting you." I say holding his arm. "You're going to stay here wi-" he interrupts me by getting up.

"I'm sorry Jyn everything I do, I do for the rebellion." And with that he leaves my room.

I can't believe him.
My
Heart
Crumbles
Into
A
Million
Pieces.
Maybe I was wrong about Cassian he doesn't care about me at all.

All he cares about is the rebellion, I was so foolish to think he even cared.

I don't think I can ever love him again like I did. Everything changes from this moment on.

"Jyn" my thoughts are interrupted by Ben. "How are you feeling?" He asks me. "Good." I reply.

"I have to go and take care of something, your friend is calling you back on your ship." He says.

I would rather not go with Cassian. So I ask, "may I come with you on your business trip?" I ask Ben. He looks very surprised. "Of course Jyn, oh and Luke's going as well." I smile. "Thanks Ben." I say.

He nods his head. "We are leaving at the crack of dawn. And you're friend is calling for you." Then leaves the room. Looks like I have to see Cassian.

I get of the bed and see that our ship, is parked right in front of Bens house. How convenient I think to myself. I go from the ramp and go into the ship. I go onto the cockpit and there you go; Cassian. His head is in his controls, and doesn't notice me at first.

I cough and he looks at me. I don't stare into his eyes though, I look away. "Ben told me you were calling me?" I ask him. He nods his head. "We need to drop him and Luke of at there business to rescue the princess." He says. "After that we can just go back to the base, and you can continue your mi-" I cut him off. "No need, I'm going with Luke and Ben. " I say.

He looks at me. He looks mad, or sad I don't know. "Okay anything else?" He asks me. I can't believe it at first, that he just doesn't care. "Mhm" I say. When I turn to leave the cockpit Cassian grabs my arm. And I stare into his eyes. "What?" I ask him.

I know what he is about to do. He wants to kiss me. He thinks that even if he does anything stupid, I will always fall back for him. Even though my body wants to kiss him I don't. He touches my lips with his and I pull back. He realizes his mistake, and goes back to his controls.

I guess maybe that we just aren't right for each other. But then again, I still care about him.

Don't get mad🙊
This is just a small fight that both of them had. And maybe it gets resolved in the next chapter..
Don't forget to like, comment, and vote!❤️
-Em💕