|chapter 2|

Jyn POV
I woke up and looked around. It is all dark with some blinds open. Where am I? I suddenly got a tight feeling in my stomach, fear. I was afraid that I was taken again. That I was in prison. I looked around and the only name that popped in my mouth was, "Cassian" I blurted out. My mouth was dry. I looked over at the table. I got up to drink some water when a sharp pain ran through my head. "Ouch!" I yelled. The pain was so unbearable.

"Someone" I said. I suddenly saw the door open and a droid walk in. "Ms. Jyn your awake." It said. "Where am I?" I asked in a small voice the pain was still immense. "Don't worry about that you and your friend are being taken care of as heroes of the rebellion." The droid said. "Taking about your friend would you like to see him?" The droid asks me. "Of course I would!" I say. The droid nods.

I get off my bed and head down the hall to Cassians room. The droid opens the door and lets me go inside. I see him and he looks awful. His hand is broken. He looks in pain. Oh goodness. It was all my fault. "Cassian!" I go to his bed and he barely opens his eyes. "Jyn?" He says in a whisper. "Yep that's me." I say. And I can feel tears burning to come out. "They told me you didn't recover oh gosh I was so scared." He says. "Well I'm okay now." I say smiling. I hug him. "Thank you" I whisper in his ear "for saving me." I say. He smiles.

"I'll get better in a couple of weeks." He says. "Take your time to rest okay?" I say he nods. Then he opens his eyes all the way. I realize the droid is gone and we are the only ones there.

He hugs me.
I
   Feel
      Healed
         From
             All
                 My
                     Pain.
He takes my face in his hands. And kisses me. I smile and kiss back. "Do me a favor." He says in my ear "don't scare me like that ever again." I smile and I kiss him again.

"So are we a thing?" I nod. "Does this answer your question?" He hugs me again. "Yep." I say. I feel so relieved that he feels the same way. I smile again. "What" he asks. "Nothing" I say and he smiles too.

I hold his hand. "You-" my voice cracks and the tears fall. I have never let anyone in my entire life see me cry except for my parents and of course him. "You mean so much to me you can't even imagine." I say. He wipes the tears away. "Why are you crying?" He asks. "Because everything I love in life dies." I say and more tears fall.

"Love never dies does it?" He hugs me. It's like all his strength came back because of me. Then my legs start to give out. "Hey you okay?" He asks. I nod. I sit in his bed. "My legs just give out." I say. He nods understandingly.

"You should go back to your room." He says. I nod. "I'll come to see you and you come to see me okay? We're down the hall." I say. "Yep I will." He kisses me one last time and I go. I smile and leave.

I go back to my room and feel relief. Finally something in my life is normal. But this all seems so strange. It's like the resistance wants us to be comfortable and the. They are going to do something horrible then bam it's all gone.

Then I realize something horrible and run down to Cassians room.

DUN DUN DUNNN
I hope you liked that chapter and it had some jassian in it as well ;) thank you so much for reading this! If you guys have any suggestions on what you want to read just comment it! Thanks again!❤️
-Em💕