|chapter 12|

Cassian POV
Saying those things to her broke my heart. It killed me to say that. To hurt her.

I needed to tell her I was doing this for her protection. I think I'm in love with her.

But when she pulled back from that kiss, I was hurt. Hurt to know that she of all people. Thought I could hurt her the way I did.

No bullet to the heart, hurts more than this.

I finally figured out how to jump to hyperspace, I just winged it the first time. Now it's time to go. The funny thing is I know I'm not going to survive, blowing up the Death Star.

I know this yet I don't care. I only care the fact that Jyn has to suffer. And I don't think I can say my final words to her, she's pretty mad at me. Maybe I should write a note-

"Ready Andor." Ben says. With Luke in tow, and Jyn who still refuses to look at me. "All right well be going now so- um hang on" I say while going into the cockpit.

I look back at Jyn. Finally she glances. I think she got the message. "I'll go and help him." Jyn tells Ben and Luke. They nod.

We go into the cockpit, there are two seats so me and Jyn sit.

I start up the engine and make the jump to hyper space. Next stop Princess Leia. (Still can't get over the fact that Carrie Fisher died. Rest in peace Carrie❤️).

"Jy-" I start but she cuts me off. "Save it everything's for the rebellion. Probably even this." She says leaving. I won't let her go.

I take her hand. "Jyn please hear me, don't leave." I say. She stops and sits down. "Only a little bit though." She says.

I nod. "The reason I am doing this is for your own protection. If any person, or group is looking for me. There ultimate target will be you Jyn. And if anything happens to you I can't ever forgive myself." I say.

I look down. I expect to see Jyn leaving but she sits there. Stunned. "Did you really think I could hurt you like that Jyn?" I ask almost in a whisper.

She doesn't say anything. "Jyn?" I ask her going close to her. But she just crashes her lips to mine.

I am so relived that she knew the reason, I did what I did.

We kiss for a while until Luke comes into the cockpit. He knocks on the door. "Mhm am I interrupting anything?" He asks. I look at Jyn and see she is blushing.

"Yes you were" I say to him. "Now leave." I say making Jyn and Luke laugh. "Okay lovebirds." Luke says before leaving again.

I then just kiss Jyn.
I know she is the one and I know that I am really in love with her.

"Are you still going on that mission?" I ask Jyn after pulling back. "I don't think that you should you are still hurt on your leg and-" I get stopped. We look outside and see an empire ship. Probably the one the princess is on.

"Cassian I'm not going. I want to be with you." That really hits me. It hits me in the heart. And I feel a pain. It's heartbreak. Knowing I will die if I go blow up that Death Star.

Jyn goes back and tells Ben and Luke we are here. I land near an empty hanger. "You need us to pick you up?" I ask both of them. They shake there heads. "We have someone here, Han Solo." Luke says. I have never heard that name. I nod and me and Jyn Say bye and good luck to them.

Then we leave the hanger. May the force be with them. I think as I go to hyperspace.

"Cassian," Jyn says calling me. "Yeah Jyn?" I ask her. I look at her leg. It's starting to bleed again. "Oh let me get the gauze." I say and get the huge white band aid thing.

I wrap it around her leg twice. "Ow." Jyn says.
I look up at her. "I know it hurts but think about-" she cuts me of. "After the Death Star blows up and it's just me and you." She nudges me.

Here it is again. I quickly wrap up the gauze on her leg. I stand up fast, lightheaded all of a sudden.

I put a hand to my head. Jyn stands up to support me, I know it hurts her but she helps me.

I sit on one of the seats with Jyn holding my hand. "You okay?" She asks me. "Yeah it's just all this stress." I say.

She understands and puts her head on my shoulder. Then I suddenly realize why I am excited for every day, her. Jyn is the only thing I live for.

CHESSY LIKE STRING CHESE IM SORRY❤️
Hope you liked that sweet chapter!
And Ben and Luke will also be in the story! So they aren't gone.
Don't forget to like, comment, and vote!💓
-Em💕