|chapter 8|

Cassian POV
Seeing jyn being taken by those guys made my insides twist. "Jyn!" I yelled. I saw her struggling to get enough air.

I took out my gun and pointed it to one of the guys. "Let her go!" I yelled. "Don't hurt her!". Finally they let Jyn go just a little. "Cassian!" She says.

"Jyn" I try and go over there but another guy try's to stop me.

"Stop at once!" I hear General Draven's voice. I never thought I would say this, but I'm glad to see him.

The guys let jyn and me go. I go over to her and hug her. "You okay?" I ask her. She nods her head. I can tell that she is scared.

"What is this madness!" The general demands. He points to me and jyn. "These two are heroes! And this is how you honer them!" His voice is booming with anger.

The guys shake there heads. "If I ever see you near these two I will personally make sure you don't have a place on this base. Understood!" He yells. They nod there heads and leave.

He turns to me and Jyn. "I am so sorry for that" I shake my head. "Jyn could have gotten killed" I say. I can tell she isn't paying attention, she is scared. "If you two are okay we are having a meeting with Mon Mothma and she wants you to join." He says. "Yeah probably I will go she" I look at Jyn. "Won't be attending." He nods and leaves.

"Hey come on Jyn lets go an-" she stops me with her lips. I am surprised but I kiss back. After a little while she leans back. "Thank you" she whispers. "For saving me again" I grin. "Yeah yeah whatever just doing my job" she laughs and we go back to the dorms.

"Cassian" Jyn says looking at me. "Yeah?" I ask her. "I hate it here. I hate living a normal life with no adventure noting. Just staying in the dorms. And waiting for the time that we can go and fight." I am too shocked to say anything. I thought she enjoyed being here. After her whole life.

"I can help with that,  today there is a meeting and if you want you can come." I say. Her eyes look so determined. "Of course I'm coming" she says. She nudges me before we go to the General.

"You're early Andor" says General Draven. He sees Jyn behind me. "And Erso." Jyn nods her head.

"We will just be going over the simple plans." Mon Mothma says. "While we are quite happy that the Death Star plans are with us there are still many jobs to be done, such as stopping this horrific object that can cause so much harm." She says looking at me and Jyn.

"And please do remember that General Draven was the one to get you out of that prison. So don't do anything without thinking twice." Of course she is looking at Jyn.

"Now I believe you two will want a mission together, correct?" She asks us. "Yes we would." I say. "Good we need you two to scout the Empire, see what they are up too. And of course if you can find out all the planets the Death Star has well destroyed." Me and Jyn both nod. "Your mission starts tomorrow before day break get ready to gear up and you will be given a shuttle." She says. "We will do our best." Jyn says. Mon Mothma nods her head and we both leave.

"The princess has failed to bring the plans to the base. We think she has been targeted by the empire." Is the last thing I hear before me and jyn leave.

"You ready?" I ask Jyn. "As I'll ever be." Is what she says back. Before the crack of dawn me and Jyn have to get on our shuttle. I'm guessing this mission is only me and her.

Once we get on the shuttle Jyn looks around. This is our new home for a couple of weeks. "Alright let's start takeoff." I hit the engine. "Is this you Rouge One?" Says General Draven. "Yep and we are ready to take off." I say. "Alright and clear." Says General Draven and I start of the engine and zoom of into space.

Before I know it we are close to our first planet. And I smile to myself.

Hope you guys liked that chapter! It took a long time to write so hope you enjoyed it!
Don't forget to comment like and vote!💓
-Em💕