|chapter 16|

Cassian POV
Jyn stared at me. "That's the condition." I say. She looks mad or sad I don't know, it's almost emotionless. Then she does setting unexpected.

"You can't tell me what to do and what not to do! I should be the one telling you, after your traumatic shock." She says, pointing her finger at me. "Get over yourself Jyn," I say. I can easily get out of the bed, so I get up. "You have no authority to yell at me! I'm doing this for yo-" she cuts me off.

"If your doing this for me then stop holding me back!" She screams. I see General Draven hiding in the shadows. Jyn storms out of the room.

Gosh she can be such a pain sometimes! "Am I interrupting something?" He asks me. I sigh. "Nope not anymore." I say. He smirks, "you two are-" I just cut him of, "just shut up okay? Things are worse already."

I leave the room with a stunned Draven.

I honestly don't know why Jyn gets mad all the time. I am doing it for her, maybe if she stops her ego from getting in the way.

I make my turn around the corner when a lady come up to me, "Um sir?" She asks taping my shoulder.

"What." I say I turn around. She looks my age, with blonde hair that curls on the bottom.

"I cant let you leave Generals orders." She says. I sigh and go back into my room.

Unknown POV

"Sir the two rebels are now planning on attacking the Death Star." I see the imperial officer informing on those two rebels.

"I want every man out there looking for them! I want them dead do you understand?" I say looking at the officer. He nods. "Good." He walks off.

I will find those rebels, myself if I have too. And I will make them pay. Mark my word.

DUN DUN DUNNNN
okay thank you for 1k+ reads!! It means so much that soooo many people are reading this story!😘😘
yea I'm in the process of re-editing some chapters so get ready for some updates!
don't forget to like comment and vote!😘😘
-Em💕