|chapter 5|

Jyn POV
"No!" I yelled as Cassian closed his eyes. I checked his pulse he was breathing, barely.

I went into the cockpit and saw we were close to our destination, Jakku. Not the ideal place to go, but it will have to do. I go back to Cassian and just stay there. I can't loose him. I think.

Finally after what seems like hours, we get to Jakku. We go to Nima outpost, maybe there will be some medical aid there. I run out of the ship. "Help!" I say going over to a healer (is this even in the Star Wars universe? Idk I couldn't think of anything else XD). "What!" The man yells at me. "My my- um close friend he got shot can you please help!" I ask. He nods and I take him to the ship. "Well this wound is deep but I'll see what I can do." He says. I nod. He comes back with some supply's and goes to work. He tells me to wait outside. I nod.

Finally after what seems like hours he comes out. "Well he isent dead, but he isent doing great either." He says. "Just give him time to rest and give him these herbs." He hands me some green leaves. "They will aid the pain." He says. I nod. "Thank you" I say he just nods and walks off.

I run to the ship and close the door. I see Cassian in a bed. "Oh god." I go there and see his wound. It has on a huge white band. "Thanks for saving me." I say. "Again." I hold his hand. I can feel him move and finally open his eyes. "Hi." He says. "Hey." I say I help him sit up. "What happened? Are you okay?" He asks me. "I'm fine and you got shot in the stomach,." I say. I close my eyes and let the tears fall. "I-I can't do this anymore." I say. "You getting hurt it all has to stop" I say looking down. He smiles. "Wow you actually care about me?" He says jokingly. I punch his arm, lightly. He laughs and I do to. I hug him. Maybe our lives aren't perfect but we have each other.

Did you guys like that sweet ending? Hope you guys are liking the story and thanks for 385 views!! Means so much!!😊❤️❤️
-Em💕