|chapter 23|

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU WONDERFUL READERS
now on to the story.....

Cassian POV

She just walked out on me like that. She did t even me me explain what I was saying. I've had verbals fights with many, many people. But this one hurts  a lot.

I try and clear my mind by taking a walk. The base isn't that big since we are on Hoth. But it's a decent size to take a walk.

My mind again begins to wonder to Jyn and Luke. How she wanted to find him. I roll my eyes. Stop it. You know he will be better than you. Jyn deserves to be with someone like Luke after her whole life and what she's been through. I tell myself. If Jyn wants Luke that's fine with me. And I swear I won't ever step in the way.

I realize that my walk has taken me to the end of the base. Where all the X-Wings are located. I begin walking in the opposite direction when I hear some voices.

Voices that sound oh to familiar.

"Yes Jyn. I feel it in the force. I know it can never happen but it will happen soon." It's Luke.

"Luke. You are the most powerful force user and the last that I know off. Use the force trust your instincts will this ever happen?" Jyn says.

What are they talking about? I think to myself.

"Jyn I saw with my own to eyes the rover spotting me. I didn't tell anyone but you. Please Jyn," he says holding her hands. "Trust me I know this will happen." He says.

Jyn lets out a sigh. "Okay I believe you but promise me you won't just attack without telling anyone else." She says.

Luke nods. "I promise."

And she hugs him.

Sudden jealousy takes over me. And I stomp away from their little hiding place behind he X-Wings. Who knows what else she was up to with him while I wasn't with her.

I realize what Luke was talking about. He believes that him and Jyn will happen. Her saying all those things to me. Saying how much she cared for me where all lies.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

I try shaking of the anger but I can't. I am literally ready to kill someone. And that someone is the famous Luke. I take deep breaths calming myself. Knowing what will happen if the anger consumes me.

Jyn POV

Luke just told me that he saw probes spotting him. He trusts the force that they weren't the rebel alliances.

I know what this could mean and the dangers of the Galactic Empire knowing our base. That could mean one nasty war on Hoth, which is certainly not needed right now.

"I promise." Luke says.

Startling me from my thoughts. Then I don't know what comes over me but I hug him.

He hugs me back and I feel warm and cozy on the inside. Then I think of Cassian and end the hug.

"I know what this war could do Jyn. And I know about your father but we must destroy the Galactic Empire. We must destroy the Death Star." Knowing what he's talking about I nod.

"Come on we must go to Leia and tell her all this." He says. I nod. "I thought you didn't want to tell her. To not worry her." I say.

He stops walking and looks at me. "It's better making sure we are prepared for an attack any minuet then waiting around guessing when we do get attacked."

Wise words. Wise words.

When we are walking I spot Cassian. He is once again lurking in the shadows like when I first met him. I smile at the thought.

"Luke you go on tell her. I'll be back in a. Few minutes." I say. He nods looking at Cassian and walks away.

I go over to Cassian. But I can feel his anger. I can feel he is angry and jealous?

I tap his shoulder. "Cassian I think we should talk." I tell him.

He doesn't look up from his papers. "Later I'm busy." He says in an annoyed tone.

"Listen okay. I'm mad at you. I'm mad that you don't want anything to do with me. That you don't even want to look at me right now because your just not ready. But when you are living you do stupid things. And I think you did something stupid." I say. Adding sarcasm in my tone to try and make him laugh. But the laugh never comes.

"If it's love that your looking for go to Luke." He says. In the most cold voice I've ever heard.

"Cassi-" he cuts me off. "I'm sorry Jyn. I told you already were done." He says.

And a single tear rolls down my check. Followed by more. I can see the hurt in his eyes. He feels bad.

Then I realize something. I have been through so much already in my life. I don't need anyone else in my life to love. I am completely fine being single.

I can feel his urge to help me up. But he's fighting it I can see. He finally helps me up. Wiping the tears off my face.

But at this point I've had enough. Pushing him back I take him by surprise. Causing his side to crash in with the desk. Causing him to fall to the floor. Grunting in pain. I grin.

I like this.

"If it's love you ever need to find don't come near me again." I say in a cold harsh voice.

He just closes his eyes. And keeps them like that. I roll my eyes and leave him.

Walking quickly I enter the area where all the ships are located. And I see a certain one that catches my eye.

Walking over I see a furry animal, working on top of the ship. "Ahghgerh!" He yells down to another man.

"Like what you see?" I turn around to find the 'scruffy looking nerf herder'.

"Han? And yes I like the ship." I say. He chuckles. "It's the Milenuim Falcon. First in its class." I can see another wire popping causing the wookie to get frustrated.

"Hold on Chewie let me give you this tool!" Han yells at Chewie I presume is his name.

Smiling I begin to walk away but I'm stopped by an explosion? I quickly turn around. Only to find everyone yelling.

I quickly start running back to the command center to find the princess. When I arrive I see her face. She looks serious, yet scared. She turns to face me and says, "we are under attack."

Hope you enjoyed that chapter!
1116 WORDS!!🎉🎉🎉
MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU MY JEDI PADAWANS!❤️🎉
Don't forget to...
Like,
Comment,
Vote!💛

-Em💓