|chapter 15|

Jyn POV
I don't know where Cassian is. He's been gone for about five hours now.

"General Draven I can't fine Cassian, do you have any idea where he is?" I ask the general after making my 10th time around the base, looking for Cassian. He shakes his head, "sorry but check where the shuttles are that's were he might me." He says.

I nod and go there. I see so many unfamiliar faces, which aren't greeting. "Hey you could you help me? Yeah you get over here!" I say looking at a boy, he seems to be my age. He comes over to me. "Yea." He says.

"I need help looking for someone Cassian Andor, ring a bell?" I ask him.

"Yeah that guy no one likes him. But um check the hits, he likes to stalk them." He says while leaving.

What a jerk. I go into the most abandoned one. "Cassian" I say in a whisper yell. "Hey where are yo-" I see someone on the floor.

"What the-" I go closer to them. I can't see them there isn't much light in there. This person seems so much like- no it can't be.

I turn him over so he lays on his back. "Cassian!" I tell. I quickly go out of the hut. "Help Help!! My friend needs medical attention now!" I yell. Some people give me crazed looks.

"Don't just stand there like cowards, help me!" I yell at them. They run over to the infirmary. Then two people come with a stretcher, "come on hurry!" I say leading them into the hut.

They go into the hut, and load him on the stretcher.

Checking the pulse one of their heads nods. He's okay.

They take him to the medical area.

"Ma'am?" A medical droid asks me. I nod. "He's okay he just had a traumatic attack, it's when his heart rate speeds up, but his mind can't comprehend it. That's why he got unconscious." The droid says.

Phew. I nod again. "Is he um- not unconscious?" I ask the droid. It nods. "Follow me." We walk down a hallway and we go into the room.

I see Cassian talking to General Draven. The general motions me to stop for a moment, before letting me come in.

"Cassi-" he just cuts me of. "Um Jyn?" He asks me like he's pleading it's me. "Yeah." I say. "I thought- he killed you." He says looking away.

Who? "What?" I ask. "Who killed me?" I ask him. He looks away from me. "Cassian you need to tell me now." I say. "Look at me" I say quietly. He does.

I put my hands on his face, "now tell me." I say. He sighs before telling me about his 'hallucinations'. "You know what Ben actually told
me about those, he says that the force is trying to tell you something impor-" before I can finish he interrupts.

"It's telling me that you should not go to blow up the Death Star." He says. I look at him like he's crazy.

"I helped you find those plans, and I have the same reason of going to blow up that thing." I say. "I'm sorry wether you like it or not I'm going." I say.

He sighs again. "Fine," He says.

"But on one condition: you can't go inside."