|chapter 10|

Cassian POV
While I was sleeping I heard Jyn screaming and kicking. "Cassian no! Please!" That's all I heard. Then I decided to wake her up, I was getting worried.

"Jyn" I said in a whisper shaking her a little. "Jyn it's okay you're going to be okay just get up." I say. She begins to stir and wakes up.

Her eyes are full of fear. She gives me one glance and just kisses me.

I lean back a little and whisper in her ear. "What happened?" I ask her. "Bad dream- it was- about y-you you-" she can't even get that far before breaking down.

I know she has lost so much in her life. I just hold her. "Come on Jyn it's okay I'm right here see" I say. She looks up at me.

"We can't do that mission." Is all she says. "Why?" I ask her, my voice almost in a whisper. "Because- I -I've seen how it ends you die from Darth Vader- and he- kills me too." Jyn says.

"Jyn look at me." I say and she looks at me. "If you can't do this mission it's fine okay? I'll just go and do it-" she cuts me off. "If you're going in going." She says.

I'm worried for her. I know I shouldn't be, she can protect herself. But I just can't think of anyone but her. I guess this is how it feels when you are in love.

"Cassian can I ask you a question?" Jyn asks. "Of course you can." I say. "What do we, you know do after the Death Star blows up?" She asks me. That's a hard one. But I know how to answer that.

"We will be together for sure, maybe even get married and," I stop for a little effect. "Even have children someday." I say. Jyn grins. "Let's have a lot of children." She says. "No no no, how about one or two?" I ask her.

"One or two is fine." She says and we both laugh. God I'm in love with Jyn Erso.

*the next day*

Today our mission truly begins. We decided to stop at Tatooine, for some fuel and a little break.

Jyn says she has some friends there, who can help us locate the Death Star.

"Jyn I think you had enough." I say looking at her plate, restocked for the tenth time. "What?," she says. "I'm hungry I haven't eaten this good food in about ten years!" She says laughing. I laugh too.

After we are done eating we go to Jyns friends. "Who is your friend?" I ask Jyn. We have been going by foot in sand for about an hour now. I hate sand.

"Well he is old very old. And is like a hermit. And old dessert hermit." She say. I grin. And I laugh.

"Hey I didn't tell you he used to be a jedi knight." Jyn tells me. I stop laughing at that. "He must be powerful in the force then." I say. Jyn nods.

Finally after a long time we reach an old mud brick house. It's really deep in the desert, I can see how Jyns friend is like an old hermit.

The person that opens the door shocks me. "Obi Wan Kenobi!" I say. I slowly back up from the door holding Jyn close to me.

This Kenobi almost killed my father. I heard stories about him growing up, and he frightens me.

"Cassian," Jyn says looking at me and holds my hand. "It's okay he is just a family friend." I say. I nod. I still don't trust this Obi Wan Kenobi.

"Please come in I'm sorry to have frightened you Andor." Kenobi says to me. "How do you know my name?" I ask him. "The force works in strange ways." He says.

I am about to show him how the force works, when Jyn grabs my hand. "Cool of" she whispers. "He is here to help." I nod.

Before I can say anything some one comes behind Kenobi. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. "Ben who are these people?" He asks.

"Oh Luke this is Jyn and Cassian, Jyn and Cassian this is Luke." 'Ben' says. Luke looks like he is waiting for a hand shake or something, but we don't hand shake him. We don't do anything. We simply ignore him.

"Ben we were wondering if you can help us locate where the Death Star is. We have an important mission." Jyn says.

Ben thinks it over for a second. "Why of course!" He says. I don't even know how he does what he did but he tells us where it is. "The Death Star that you are looking for is near Alderaan and I suggest you hurry!" He says.

"Uncle Ben can I go with these two? I want to see the world!" Luke says. But I answer for Ben. "How bout' not kid we already have enough trouble." I say. Luke looks down embarrassed.

"Thank you Ben see you soon" Jyn says and we leave. Now we have a long walk. A really long walk.

It's about nightfall when we are still walking, but the ship is close.

"Okay when we get on the ship set a course for Alderaan." Jyn says. "Yeah I'll try to find a shortcut too." I say.

Hyper space doesn't take a long time, but the way to Alderaan is dangerous. I don't want to take any risks.

After about a half an hour it's fully dark. Jyn's behind me walking slowly. But I'm not walking to far from her.

"Cassian!" I hear Jyn yell behind me. I look behind me and the sight shocks me. "Jyn!" I yell as her eyes close.

Woah this chapter was SOOO long. Hope you guys liked it! And thank you for so many reads and votes!❤️
-Em 💕