|chapter 6|

* 3 days later *
Cassian POV
It's night time now. Jyns sleeping, in another bed. (I know what you were thinking😏).

I don't know if we are together yet. Or just "close friends" but whatever we are I want it to stay that way. My wound has healed. Those herbs helped so much. I get up and go over to the cockpit. It's almost daybreak and we are going to leave Jakku. Start a new life together.

"Cassian" I see Jyn behind me. "Yeah?" I ask her. "Isn't the sunrise so beautiful I loved looking at it as a kid, I still do." I smile. Every time I see her I have the urge to kiss her.

"Jyn?" I ask her. "Yeah?" She says. "I- um I-" I stutter to much until her lips stop me. I lean back and see her smiling. "Lets go it's a long day today." She says. "Yes ma'am!" I say saluting her. She laughs.

It's morning now. I see Niima outpost burst to life. I see Jyn she is looking at everyone. "What?" I ask. "Nothing I just love it here so much don't you?" She asks me. "Yeah but I want to go somewhere else, maybe coruscant or Naboo." I say looking down. I have always been in this stupid war. Ever since I was a kid, I never in my life got a chance to see the entire galaxy. I was either on a base or on a ship. Which ever one. And if I was lucky I got to stay at some planet for a week or two.

"Yeah." Jyn says. I put an arm around her and we walk back to the ship. I go into the cockpit, and start the engine. "Ready?" I ask her. "Yep." She says. And we go into space. We both decided to first go on the rebel base, see what's going on there. Then we will start a new life together.

"What do you think they will do with the plans?" Jyn asks me. "Maybe try and blow the whole thing up, not give the Empire any chances." I say. She considers it for a moment. "Well I hope they do. If they don't I don't even want to think about what they can do." Jyn says.

"I want to stay as far away from the Empire and that "Death Star" as possible" Jyn says. I see her yawn. "You tired?" I ask her. "Yeah it's been a long day." She says. We both leave the cockpit, there are some beds in the back of the ship, where I was when I was shot. She goes to a larger bed, and I go to my own. "Wait" she says I turn around. "Yeah Jyn?" I ask her. She pats to the spot next to her. I just stare. "Come on!" She says. I go in the bed. "Wake me up before we get there." She says and I nod. Before I sleep.

I get up after a half an hour and see Jyn's still sleeping. I go to the
Cockpit looks like we are here. I land the ship a little about a mile from the base. I go to wake up Jyn. "Hey we are here" I whisper in her ear. She groans. "Ok" she gets up. We get out of the ship and start walking towards the base.

When we get there we are greeted with fighter jets. "Identify yourselves!" Is what they say. "Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor." Is what I say. They open up the gates. And close them faster. "We thought you were dead!" Someone calls out. "Well we aren't are we?" I am say. Jyn grins at me. I smile.

"Erso and Andor" I see General Draven. "Welcome back" is all he says. "Well we aren't dead" I say jokingly. "Andor you have no idea what's going on here, we are going to blow up that Death Star" I knew they were going to do that.

"So the main question is are you in?" He asks looking at me and Jyn. I hold her hand. She squeezes it. I look at her with a what should we do look. "we are in" is what she says looking at me.

"Alright good" is all he says. "That droid can help you to your living quarters" he says pointing to a droid who has a yellow color. "Hello sir and madam please follow me." We follow him. We go to a place with a lot of bunk beds and a few lockers. "Please help yourself to finding a bunk bed." And he leaves. "Jyn I though you wanted to leave this place" I say. "I have learned from past experiences that you have to fight for the cause that you believe in" she says.

"I know you have been in the war as a kid and if you don't want to fight that's o-" I stop her right there. "Nope I'm coming to fight. I understand now that you have to fight for the greater good, not just stay back for yourself." I say. She nods and goes to find a bunk bed. "I call top!" She says smiling. I smile too. And we both go out to find General Draven.

Longest chapter! Hope you found this chapter to be interesting! Don't forget to comment, like and vote!💓
-Em💕