More and More, The World Crumbles From Loss Of Hope And Love

~~💔~~

   Geno looked out over his world once more. He had been used to the darkness which surrounded him, but it felt more lonely than usual. Frisk liked to be alone, so Geno gave them their space, only interacting with them if they wanted him to. He stared at his world. 

   They say an angel which has seen the surface will fall into our world and make the underground go empty.

   And they did.

   Everyone was DEAD.

   He could always give up, go down the easy way.

   However, Geno always refuse, and always choose the harder way.

   His attention came back to his world, looking over the surface. Usually, Chara would escape to the surface, live there a couple of days, then reset. However, the sight that faced him took his breathe completely away. 

   The sky was a dark tar black. The trees were all shriveled and limb, and the ground was a very dull gray. The buildings looked empty, no sign of life inside. On the streets, bodies were littered, both young and old, and man and woman. Geno's fury burst. SO, THAT DEMON CHILD FINALLY MADE THEIR MOVE, HUH? DISGUSTING. He made it so he could see the child, but was only met with shock and horror. 

   There, in their usual place which they would stay, was a the lifeless body of Chara. Geno shook at the sight, now finding new fear. 

   If Chara didn't do this...then...What unknown threat did?

~~💀~~

   The door to my room flung open, The council of gods at it's entrance. King Asgore was lost at words when he saw Sans...er...Death. Gaster was behind the king, almost as surprised as the king. Undyne was firmly grasping her spear as if she were ready to face this darkness, but her eyes shown a small bit of weakness. Alphys and Gerson were farther back from the room, watching from afar. Death couldn't think straight. The darkness of his own self had consumed him too much. He could faintly hear the calls of familiar voices, but the darkness kept producing a deafening tone. 

   "SANS!" A voice called out, deep and strong. Death didn't respond. Instead, the darkness grew larger, and larger. Usually, his brother will come to him, and reassure him that it's fine. It was always fine when Papyrus was there. Usually, his brother will show concern, and help Death not succumb to this darkness he felt. 

   However, Papyrus was gone. 

   HE WAS DEAD. 

   Murdered by his own failure. The constant reminder of his mistakes, and his sadness. The darkness continued to grow, bursting out of the room and filling the halls. For one moment, the gods trembled. They have never seen this much power from Death before. Although, they recovered immediately, and faced Death head on. 

   "SANS! LISTEN TO US. YOU ARE DESTROYING THE BALA..." The words were drowned out by his fury, his HATRED. Those voices only fueled the flame he felt from within. 

   "EVERYONE IS DYING! CAN'T YOU SE-...?" a angered female voice hollered. 

   Death refused to calm.
No, he COULDN'T calm at all.
He wanted revenge.
He wanted darkness.

HE WANTED DEATH.

~~💔~~

   The world was falling apart before his own eyes. WHAT WAS HAPPENING? Frisk had rushed towards Geno, a panicked expression on their face. Geno quickly turned to them.

   "Frisk? What is it?"

   Frisk was obviously scared.

   "GENO! I-IT'S THEM. CHARA IS HERE!"

   Geno's blood ran cold once more. The demon child. Here. Wasting no time, he teleported through the open abyss, frantically searching for them with Frisk. Frisk lead him to a small patch of lush green grass. In the center, Chara sat. Chara was sitting there, staring off into the distant black of the save screen. Geno ushered Frisk to stay back, and he carefully approached the child. Once he was close enough, Chara's gaze turned to him. It was empty, as if all the emotions Chara once had was suddenly gone. 

   They faintly smiled at Geno, then they bowed their head, as if they were waiting for him to do something. He took no time wasting his duty. This was the perfect opportunity. Chara whispered something, that Geno heard immediately, making him falter a little. Bones materialized behind him, and then shot forward, piercing the flesh of the child before him. The body was pinned to the ground by the bones, and Geno walked over to them. He summoned their soul, and with one firm grasp, he smashed it into pieces. 

   Frisk was standing beside him, watching the soul shattering. Those words...were the words of someone which was hurt. Which had given up, like he had once so long ago.

I'll finally get to see you again...Asriel...