Hands Which Have Never Felt Had Miraculously Touched Death's Soul

~~💔~~

Geno laid on the ground, tiredly staring at nothing in particular. After a long discussion with Reaper about the previous resets, he was able to piece together what had happened (Death thought that Reaper sounded a little less intimidating than Death, so asked if he could be addressed that way as they talked. Geno was alright with it, but sometimes still refers to/addresses him as Death, which Reaper doesn't mind too much).
Reaper summed up everything in a total of grand two sentences, "Stuff got real, You were someone else, you and the kid killed each other 24/7, and I watched on the sidelines. That's all you need to know." 

Geno had held back a small snicker on how blunt and vague Reaper was with his explanation, nearly chuckling at the meer thought of his stupid words. 

Then, the mindset of Reaper settled in his brain.  Geno sat up slowly.

It was strange.

A god of an alternate universe has discovered Geno's existence, then decided to just hang out with him.
Why? 

His questions were ceased as a familiar voice hollered, "I'M HOOOOOME~!". 

Reaper, with a joyful smile spread across his stupid face, glided down to Geno. He was about to embrace the skeleton, until he remembered his god-like powers and settled for some finger-guns. 

"The hell?" Geno spluttered, getting to his feet. 

"Hm? Something wrong?" Reaper asked. 

Geno raised an 'eyebrow'. "You've only been here several times, each being about 2-5 minutes. Why even call this damned void 'home' if you've barely been here?" 

Reaper's smile widened, finding his opportunity. "Because! Home is where the heart is, am I right?" He lazily floated around Geno in circles, watching for his reaction. 

Geno processed his answer, immediately groaning at his completely cheesy quote. "Dude, we're skeletons.  We don't have hearts." 

"Stop being so technical!" Reaper laughed. 

"WELL, IT'S TRUE!" Geno remarked, joining Reaper in his obnoxious laughter.
They joked around for a few minutes, before Geno interrupted them to check on his universe. Geno grew silent when he realized that he should have contacted his Sans before then. He silently cursed, turning to Reaper.
"Yeah, You gotta go. Right now." 

Reaper stopped flying around Geno, glancing at him with confusion and disappointment. "What? Why?" 

"Because...uh....I'm busy."
Reaper narrowed his eye sockets, but snapped his skeletal fingers together, vanishing from view. Geno released a sigh of relief. It was time to do his routine.

~~💀~~

Reaper had snapped his skeletal fingers together, vanishing from view. After a small gap of space, he reappeared somewhere else in the void, hovering out of view from Geno. Curiosity ran through his bones, his eyes tracking Geno with precision. Geno had calmly walked to a small patch of land, one which was inhabited by blades of grass and some golden flowers. He then rose his left arm, twisting it a little. The void shifted a little, an area of the world fizzing and glitching. 

Once Geno dropped his arm, the glitches reformed into a...skeleton? 

The monster looked around with wonder, gazing out into the emptiness. If he had looked for long enough, he probably could have seen Reaper himself, but luckily he didn't. The skeleton adorned a comfy royal blue winter coat; lined with a fluffed hood, black basketball shorts with a single white stripe running down it, pink fluffy slippers, and a lazy grin.