3~R'R&^0!R#

What... 

Happened?

Geno looked down at his bony palms.

Did he fall asleep?

The skeleton peered up at the darkness, his gaze meeting the familiar giant words. In the center of the darkness, a small patch of grass laid.

...

Yes.

He had fallen asleep.

Geno crossed his arms and sat down, thinking. 

What was he doing before he woke up?

He concentrated, trying to remember...

"GENO!" A voice yelled. A hand reached out to him as the familiar cackle of a child rang out. Geno found himself doing the same, reaching out to the hand. However, he felt hesitance. Should he...grab the hand? 

"Oh Geno..." A figure cooed, floating in circles around the skeleton. "I thought this is what you wanted! You wanted to see him again...right?" Two other figures were in the distance, appearing to be restrained by something. 

"Yes...I do." 

"Then follow me. I will take you back...back to him." 

"GENO!" The voice tried again. "DON'T LISTEN TO THEM-!" 

The sound of a blade. 

The tearing of cloth. 

The sight of blood. 

Everything slowly began to burn a bright white. 

Before the light consumed him, Geno opened his mouth.

"R̵̢̡̢̡̢̨̢̢̧̧̢̢̨̛̛̛̛͕̥͚̺̺̦̜̘͍̪͙͓̩͇̺͙̬͖̝̫̣͙̥̞̬͍̦̰̹̫͕͚̯͖̜̖͓͈̺̮̫̟̗̩̖͖̥͙̮̼̙͕͔̺͍̻̪͕̺͕̗̻͔̱̰͇̙͈̤͎̦͓̦̯̺̰̙͕̺͈̟̻̹̗̭̰̖̼̫͖̤͎̪̼̟̲͖̗̟̞̥͕͍̱̫͕̮̘̮̮͖̝͈̗̲̺̣̙̿͛͌͊̌́̍̉̈́̏̽̈́̓̈́̍̽͂̎̒̂̉͂̈́͑̉̀̑̐̈́̇͆͊̅̀͌̒͗̋̔̌̀͛̈̒̄̈́́̄̎̒̏͊̋̓̆̀́̓̾̀̓̓̓́͛̒̽̿̓̓͂͐͒̇͌͂̎̓̏̏̄̏̅́̀̋̍̽̾̉̀͑̅̆̕͘̕̕̚͘̚͜͝͝͝ͅͅĘ̴̧̡̛̛̛̛̞͚̫̻̗̩͚͕͈̪̖͓̜̈́̑̏́̀̃̈́̋̀̾̄̌͐̈́̉̈̍̐́̈́̐̊̄̿̎̓̓̄̀̉̉̆̾̈́̇͛̏̈̓͂̂̉̊͌͆̒̄͐͆̓̈́́̾̾̋̾̀̈̄̈́̀̈̓̉̅̔̈́͑͗̃̀̓̀͛̃̈͛̉̇̐̓͆̋̒̂͆̐̍̊̌͛͆̉͑̅̑̏͑̈́̆́͋̇͘̕̚̕͘͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝À̴̡̧̛̛̦͎̣͇͙͓̤̙͓͈̱̪̺͇̫͍͖͕̤̻̱̘͔̘̺͔͇̜̬̣̫̣͛̓́̋̾̿͑̐̊̈̐͌̆̔̿̎̌̑̋̀̈́̓̾̀̉̆̒͆̾̽́͌̉̽̾͆̏̍̃̉̏͒̐́̾̊͑̊͊̑̊̅͌͂͛̓͌̊͌̐̂̏́̅̈́̀̃̍̅̑́͊̓̿̀̇̈́̋̓̀͌̿̋̎̊͊̎͋̉̓̅̊́̓̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅP̴̛̛̛̛̛̺̫̱̼͕͗̏̅́̃̿̍̽̈̌̎̇̓̏̾̈̅͒̋̂̄͑͗̈̿̒̑̐̋̿̈́͐͑̏̀̄̀́̾̓̋̑̉̽͗̈͛̒̿͊͐̈́̇͒͛̎̌͋͂̈́͛̃̅̈́̾̀͌̀͌̊͊̈́̓̽̉̃̓̀̏̀̀̑̿̀͐͋̂͌͒́̌͊̅̂̊͒͋̾̇̋́̎̕̚̚̚̚̕̚̚͘̕̕̕͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅË̸̡̨̡̛̮̘̬̤͕̫̮͇͚̫̘̮͖͔̙̝̮̖̝̬͙̟͈̰̼̬̰͚̜͉̦̝̩̬̜̺̗̲̻͈̪͓̳̰͙͈̬͔͉̳̼̘̯͕̠͍̻̲̯̥͈͈͚͉̞̘͉͍͙̪̙̺̼̣̝̟̜͉͕͙̹̬̦̠̻̖̙̘̟̱̙͈̪͎̩̤̹̫̹͔̞́͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅR̸̛̛̛̛͖̂̀́̏̈̑̽̆̏̅̑̀́̊̓̀̀͊̏̒̈́́͊̑̍̐̆͑̽̈̉̂͗̋̄̌̀͑̈́̽̀͐̽̈́͗̿̓̉͋̐́̓̏̂̂͛̆͐͐͌̆̈́̓̌̍̊͆̊̊͒̿̉̑̀̅̕͘̚͘͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͠ͅ!̴̢̡̨̢̨̡̡̨̛̛͕͎͙̥̥̮̮̯̫̗̺̙͍̬̞͕̹̲̝͈̤͍̮̟̣̮͔̭̦̻͓̰͖͈̦̬̖̭̻̖̰̦̞͈̙̱͖̺͒̔́̒̄̐͛̒͊̐̏̏͑͗͐͋̐̿͒̑͆̇̓̈́͐̇̈́̌̋̓̔͛͛̾̅͗͑́̈́̔̎̇̈́́̆̍̀̓̇̔͑́̃̿̕̚͘̕̚̚͠͝͠͝ͅ"