A Day Of Fluffy Clouds

(FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVEEEER-

Ihavenoregrets.)

~~💔~~

"Knock Knock."

"mmmm...come in."

Geno blinked before letting out a small chuckle, giving Reaper a light slap. "Idiot, you're supposed to say 'who's there'!"

"Whoops." Reaper rolled his 'eyes', smirking. 

"Try again. Knock knock."

"The door is unlocked~."

"REAPER!" Geno growled, giving the god a small glare. "I just told you-"

Reaper laid a small bony kiss on Geno's forehead, causing the smaller to freeze. the god gave him a sly grin. "The door is unlocked to my heart~."

"...I can't even..." Geno hissed, hiding his face in his scarf. "That was utterly terrible."

"Aw, come on. That was a good one!"

"Nope. Zero out of ten."

Reaper huffed. "Sour puss."

The scarfed skeleton soon looked around the room, scanning over it's features. The two were currently sitting on the comfortable carpeted ground of the second floor, Geno sitting only inches from Reaper. The place itself was decorated with many floral paintings and items. Plants which rely on shade were housed on this floor, but there was one room which was left vacant, which happens to be the room which the two were occupying at the moment. It was the only room on the second level which didn't contain a single plant item of any sorts. 

"...So..."

"Hm?"

"What are we supposed to do? As a couple?"

Reaper scratched his chin. "Well...One, give each other ridiculous nicknames again."

Geno snorted, giving Reaper a funny look. "Daw, I love you shnoopy-doop."

Reaper blinked before his grin widened. "My mushy-gushy cutie pie."

Geno let out a laugh. "My apple dumpling~."

"Dearest Cherry Pie~."

"My magnIFICENT SALAD BOWL."

"MAJESTIC NOODLE."

"MY LOVELY REFRIGERATOR."

"BEAUTIFUL CHAIR LEG-"

Geno fell backwards, wheezing and laughing loudly. "WHAT ARE WE DOING?!"

Reaper was on the brink of joining Geno, unable to breathe properly. "I HAVE NO IDEA."

The room was quickly filled with howls of laughter, the two lovers practically engulfing the world with their screams of happiness.

Soon, the laughter died down and the two were able to calm their selves. 

"heh heh..." Reaper softly snickered, wiping away a small tear. "Okay, okay. Two, hold hands."

Geno glanced down at Reaper's hands. He reached his hand forward, grazing his fingers against the other's palms. Reaper watched intently, curious. Then, Geno retracted his arm, giving Reaper a look. "If this is an excuse to get me to hold your hand..." 

Reaper smirked. "You caught me red-handed, Geno."

"Wow. That was pathetic."

"I know."

Geno's arm lifted once more, his hand drifting over to Reaper's. Their fingers intertwined tightly. "But it still worked."

"Pffft. Wow."

"I know, I know. I'm pathetic as well."

"Nah." Reaper pulled Geno into him, causing the smaller to collide into his chest. He quickly wrapped his other arm around Geno, securing him in place. "You're a lot more stronger than you think."

"You say that as you pull me around like a stupid rag doll." Geno pointed out, frowning a little.

They stayed together in a warm hug for a brief moment before Reaper opens his mouth. "Then, number three is simple."

"Uh...what is it?"

"Kiss-"

Geno nearly shoved Reaper away, completely flustered. "AHA, NO."

"Geno, we've done it before-"

"NOPE. I'M NOT DOING IT."

"Geno-"

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH." The smaller's bony finger was held against Reaper's mouth, successfully silencing him. 

"Geno..."

"We don't even have lips! How are we supposed to?"

"Well, like this." Reaper leaned forward quickly, closing the gap between them. Their mouths connected. Geno's eye-socket widened with shock, heat quickly rushing to his face. The god then pulled away, meeting Geno's gaze. "Are you okay...?" 

The other didn't respond, simply staring back at Reaper with complete surprise. His face slowly softened and his figure slowly slumped forward, the skeleton leaning on Reaper. "...I love you, Reaper." Geno whispered, smiling a little. 

The taller's heart fluttered, making him pull Geno into a tight hug. "I love you too, Geno~."