Demons Fall To Hell...Right?

~~💀~~

The air became heavy as Death slowly made his way into the scene. The snow transformed to an oily black color, dripping with despair. Each step from the god shriveled the life out of the trees. Frisk, noticing all of this, began to quiver and stare at him. The person they were just talking to had gone lethal. Chara's eyes flew wide, their gaze focusing and blurring constantly. Papyrus' dust blew across the clearing, only leaving his precious scarf. "Wha-"
Chara fell to thier knees, gasping for oxygen. 

Death was now before them, his hard cold stare looking down upon them.
Death had made a mistake.
This child wasn't human at all.

They were a DEMON

His jet black booklet appeared once more, the pages flipping rapidly. They stopped at a specific name, presenting it to Death. "Chara..." He hissed, the atmosphere becoming ten times more deadly. "I see now...You twisted little DEMON." 

The god knelt down to Chara's face, locking eyes with them. "Do you remember what I do to demons...Chara?"
A wide smile crept onto his face. 

In a flash, a set of scythes appeared behind Death, both cross hatching around Chara's head. "It's a little thing I like to call EXECUTION."
Using both scythes, they closed the space between them, cutting off the child's head. With one last gurgle from their mouth, the body went limp and began to spill blood everywhere. 

Frisk felt sick at the sight. Death stood from the ashy snow, peering back at Frisk. They immediately flinched. A still silence consumed the clearing until a rushed knight in armor came in. 

~~💔~~

They were panting loudly, and bent over to take deep and quick breathes. Once they were done, the knight took off their helmet to reveal a monster with fish-like features and long red hair. She looked up to find the horrid sight in front of her. Papyrus' dust was spilled sloppily on his scarf while Sans was bleeding to death. 

The fish monster decided to run to Sans first, tearing her eyes away from her dead friend. They knelt to the ground, sitting up Sans from the snow. "SANS! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" 

Sans choked on his blood, trying to take a breathe. "...Und...yne...?" 

Undyne nodded quickly, taking a handkerchief from her pocket and tried to stop the gushing red liquid. "Sans, I'm going to take you to Alphys' lab. I need you to try to stay awake while I do that." 

Sans slowly tilted his head, agreeing with Undyne.

She then turned to the human body, her eyes widening. "Is...Is that...?" 

"Let's go...hurry..."

Undyne quickly jumped onto her feet, carrying Sans in her arms. She began to sprint down the path, daring not to stop with her friend on the brink of death.

.....

....

...

..

.

~~🖤~~

Dark.

Quiet.

Shadows. 

Chara stood in the darkness. They stared blankly at nothing. 

Where... 

Where were they? 

Chara glanced around the area, the only thing that they could see was darkness. 

Darkness.

Darkness was black.
Black.
Black was the color of their soul.
Black represented their soul trait.
HATRED.
Their hatred towards everybody.
First, it was just the humans.

Now, it was everyone.
Everyone...
was just so...
DISGUSTING

Chara growled at the fact. 

They wanted everyone to SUFFER.
They wanted everyone to CRY.
They wanted everyone to DIE

... 

It may have been from pure luck or from sheer determination. A sinister giggle echoed through the emptiness, startling Chara. They looked around, but nobody was there. 

"Greetings...Chara." A soft, yet sharp voice cooed. 

Chara took a deep breathe, then glared into the darkness. "Who's there?" 

"...Why...only me!" 

Suddenly, a burst of pure black appeared in front of Chara. It immediately dispersed, revealing an identical clone of their self. The only major differences were the black attire that they adorned, the vacancy of eyes, and the powerful scythe that they wielded.
"I have been observing you, my fellow Chara. You are...interesting." They quietly spoke, drifting around Chara in circles. 

Chara equipped their knife, ready to attack. The other howled with sick laughter. 

"Oh, do you really think THAT will do ANYTHING to me? Ha...that is HILARIOUS." The other landed onto the 'ground', meeting Chara's height.
"I'd love a good battle, but that isn't what I'm here to do...partner." They slithered an arm around Chara's shoulders.

"I have a preposition for you, Chara. A very...VERY...interesting offer. : )"