Was It A Memory Or My Imagination?

~~💀~~

   "SANS, WAKE UP YOU LAZY BONES!" A shrilled voice yelled. Reaper's eye sockets fluttered open, staring face-to-face with someone familiar. 

   "uh..." 

   "NYEH HEH HEH! GOOD! NOW, GET TO YOUR POST, BROTHER! WE NEED TO BE ON THE SEARCH FOR HUMANS." The tall skeleton then did one last 'Nyeh heh heh!' before storming off. Reaper sat in the cold snow, processing the situation. Oh god. He continued to sit there, thinking and thinking, trying to wrack his head for the explanation. Did...Did his brother....survive? Reaper then sighed, bringing his bony fingers to brush his forehead. No. It's just another copy of him. His breathing calmed, and he stood from his spot. Reaper glanced over at the door, realizing he had fallen asleep a while ago. 

   He lifted himself from the earth, too lazy to walk. Reaper then looked around the empty woods. Something was wrong. Where was he?

~~💔~~

   Sans sat lazily at his post, resting his tired skull in his arms. Then, he heard the soft sound of stomping, and soon caught sight of his brother. 

   "Heya Paps." Sans called, giving his brother a small wave. Papyrus looked over at him, then walked over. 

   "SANS. I WAS MEANING TO ASK YOU THIS BEFORE, BUT...WHY WERE YOU WEARING ALL BLACK BEFORE?"

    Sans paused, then peered up at his looming brother. "what?" 

   "OH! JUST A SECOND AGO, YOU WERE SLEEPING IN THE BUSHES! YOU HAD THIS WEIRD BLACK CLOTHES ON AND EVERYTHING!" 

   Sans blinked. What? His smiled faltered, and he stared down at the wooden counter. Black cloak... His eye sockets widened.

Click.

Every bone in my body froze. A sudden chill ran through me. The feeling of being watched was placed on my back. Was...Was someone there? I wanted to run. I wanted to escape. I wanted to get away from this feeling. This awful, dreadful feeling. I slowly turned around.

Click...Click.

I could barely see a figure making it's way towards me. They were wearing all black, their cloak shrouding most of their appearence. In their hand, was...

Click...Click.

I felt my blood run cold. My vision began to blur and my hands started to shake.
In their hand, was...
I tried to steady myself, trying to bring my senses together. Flashs of the battle I had with that demon flickered in my vision, in and out. In and out. The figure drew closer.

Click...Click.

The sound of hollow bone echoing throughout the darkness only heightened my fears. My breathing was shallow, my vision still blurring. In their hand... I felt dizzy, as if the world was spinning rapidly.
'COME ON, ####, CONCENTRATE!' I screeched inside my brain, letting one of my hands steady my pounding head. Why did the object seem so familiar?

Click...Click.

They drew even closer. The glare of the blade made me uneasy.
This glint...This same feeling...What was it?

   Sans shook his head, then looked back at Papyrus. "Sorry bro, dunno what your talking about." Papyrus narrowed his eye sockets, then lifted a hand to his chin. 

   "HMM....WELL, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, MUST BE GOING TO PATROL FOR HUMANS RIGHT NOW. I WILL DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU LATER, SANS." Papyrus exclaimed, jogging away from the sentry post. Sans' smile dropped completely once Papyrus has fled from sight, his thoughts surging everywhere. He ran his cold fingers against his skull. 

   ####. ####. ####.
Sans screwed his eyes closed, using the darkness to concentrate. 

   ####. ####. ####! He swore that was just a memory he saw. Something he did before. Sans could remember timelines, even alternate universes. Why was something out of place? What was ####?
He tried once more. 

   ####. ####. G##O! Sans paused, smiling from his success. G...O. G...O.  He sighed, dropping his head into his awaiting arms. The powdery white snow around him started to blur. Darkness consumed his vision. Sans can just solve it later. 

   It wasn't important now.