6

Friday was always Khawla's favorite day not only because of the swalah but also because there was a chance that Umar would be delivering the Khutbah. To say the least, today he had drained her of all the energy she needed to continue with the day. Bits of the khutbah ran in her mind as she sank herself in a corner of the masjid.

"You think you own your body? You think that breath is yours? You think you are doing Allah(S.W) a favor by wearing that hijab? You think that swalah that you prayed on time is a grand favor that you've done? Wallahy my brothers and sisters there is no greator lie you can tell yourself. Everything you have today, all your senses - they are amanahs from Allah. On the day of judgment we shall be asked how we used them. What will we say?
My dear sisters, I wish you could know how beautiful you are to Allah (S.W). I wish you could understand that that Ameer, that Ali, that Umar, Subhanallah, that is bothering you on Instagram or WhatsApp or wherever the hell he is texting you, he is not worth it. If he truly loves you hayaty then he'll come to your parents and you two will be halaal. Don't lose your Jannah over something as minute as false love and deception. You are our mothers, our sisters, our daughters ... Our intended. Wait for us. Stay pure for us. As we are for you. Let's give each other hope by maintaining virtues that are so long lost on this world."

She was cut short by the tears that were streaming down her face at a shocking pace. She was glad she had udhu but she didn't have the strength to stand in swalah so she sank in sujood. She couldn't say anything but she knew Allah was understanding her and with every heartbeat her load was getting lighter. Tears fell from her eyes straight to the carpet on the Masjid floor. "Ya Allah!" was all that she could sum up the energy to say. In the same masjid, different chambers, five other teenagers had their foreheads fixed to the ground uttering the same words, "Ya Allah!"

Author's note:
I'm so sorry. I just realized that j meant to say Umar in stead of Khaleed. I just fixed the chapter though. So sorry. Mega shukraan to @Mary_283 for showing me these mistakes.