The End ❤

6 years of marriage was no joke! For Umar and Khawla, theirs was a story no one had ever dreamt of! Ever. She was never his type and it was safe to say that for her, he was always just a friend. But Allah evidently had a different plan. After years of living together and figuring each other out, they'd come to notice that they evidently weren't each other's halves. Tears had been shed and duahs made but one thing they both knew yet never said out loud was La Yukallifullahu Nafsan Illa Wusaha. What they had was a trial and maybe, if they focused a bit harder, they'd come out of it alive. Khawla took it upon herself to finalize the divorce and if she didn't have the people she had around her at that trying time, only Allah knew how broken the process would have left her. What she had with Umar was too raw to allow him back into her life after things had ended, so the day they signed the papers was the last time these two souls had ever spoken to each other again, but none harbored any negative feelings towards the other. In fact, Khawla made it a point to always make duah for him and give sadaqah on his behalf whenever their anniversary crept on them.
She returned to do her masters in Quantity Surveying with the same bunch of classmates she had done her degree with. They too, played a big role in her healing process. Reminding her, time and time again that every little thing that happened in her life was given a go-ahead by Allah (SW) The Most High!
Ummu Khawla, grey with age, still stayed at the same house, refusing ever so fervently to let go of the memories the house held. She would mow her lawn every Thursday for Friday was family day and she needed her house to look just as beautiful as her children left it.
Nusaibah , being her, travelled with the aim of seeing everything and familiarizing herself with every corner of the world. For her, knowledge was power, and at that time in her life, she needed power.
Dr. Muhammad, the most known and respected ophthalmologist and his wife Dr. Rayhannah ,the children's favorite pediatrician had just welcomed into their family little Salma. Their love for each other had never for one moment wavered. Whenever Muhammad was mad, Rayhannah would take all the blame and do whatever it took to make her husband happy. And he in turn would do just the same for her and more when the tables were turned.
On this particular day, this particular Friday, Rayhannah rushed to get the car keys to drive her husband to the masjid.
'Why should you hustle to find parking space when I can drop you at the mosque and pick you up afterwards!?' She'd ask over and over again until he stopped insisting.
She made sure the nanny knew everything that she was expected to do and promised to be back in less than half an hour. At the parking lot, Muhammad thanked his wife again and kissed her forehead before heading into the masjid and taking his position at the mimbar.
"Assalamu Aleikum Warahmatullahy Wabarakatuh!" He began. "Today's sermon is about patience, trying times and how to overcome them. And because of that, I'll be telling you the story of The Three Struggling Muslimahs."

Authors note:
Thank you. All of you
For your patience, love and endurance.
I'm indebted to you 💋