Chapter 15

Soon enough, Christmas Eve comes around. Having spent the day not doing much, relaxing and watching movies with the members or just curled up on the sofa doing whatever I've wanted for the day, I'm now getting ready for the annual SM Christmas
Party.

Unlike me, the boys didn't have to buy their suits - the stylists have made theirs. We're all getting ready, having disappeared off to our respective rooms. I shower, washing my hair, shaving my legs and doing whatever else I deem necessary before wrapping a towel around my body and going back to Herin's room.

However, just because the stylists didn't make my outfit, doesn't mean I didn't ask for advice on it. They gave me a pair of  black lace high heeled boots, an intricate woven silver bracelet and instructed me to apply a dark eye shadow for my outfit and do a simple hairstyle that's casual for example half up, half down. And so that is what I do.

I let my hair dry, teasing it into loose waves before beginning to get dressed. I pull my dress over my head after putting on my tights with a pair of tight cycling shorts on top of them - something I always do in case of wind, hence stopping any inadvertent panty peaks. Once I've done that, checking that the back of the dress was correctly laced and tied - yes, it wasn't a zip one - I sit down at the desk, turned dresser, in Herin's room, locating my hair brush plus the numerous other make up supplies she told me I'd need.

I carefully pin my hair up so that it's half up, half down. The front sections on either side of my head are twisted, a little section added at a time until the two sides meet round the back where I've done some complicated fish tail plait. The rest is left down in the slight waves - slightly less curly and frizzy than normal considering the deep conditioner I used. I add the silver bracelet to complete that side of things before turning my attention to my face.

I set to work on the tonnes of make up I've been instructed to apply. I tone it down a bit in comparison to how Herin told me, instead making the layers of foundation light and the blusher not as intense nor the highlighting too obvious. I want to appear natural in terms of skin, instead of heavily laden. Once that's done, patted down with powder, I grab the dark eyeshadow kit alongside my eyeliner and mascara. I apply it, creating a smokey effect with the shadow before emphasising that with a light flick of eyeliner and a slight dab of mascara.

Checking myself in the mirror, I decide that it looks good and I'm presentable. Still in bare feet, I locate the clutch the stylists gave me which I'd thrown on my bed. Opening it up as though it's an envelope - since that is its style - I place my phone, iPod and headphones. I never go anywhere without my iPod and headphones. I also chuck in my lip balm and hand cream before deciding that that's all I'll need instead of over packing it.

It's unnaturally quiet as I make my way out of Herin's room into the small corridor before the main lounge and kitchen. It's weird not having the girls around even though I've only stayed here for three days whilst they were actually here as well, meaning that I've been living without them for four days now.

Reaching the door, I have to delve through a whole pile of shoes where I absent mindedly dumped the ones that I'm meant to be where tonight. I find them after a minute or two, sitting down so that I can push my feet into the black material. They're gorgeous and I'm tempted to beg so that I can keep them though I doubt it'll work. I rarely wear heels, or dresses for that matter, back in the uk anyway.

Once I'm done, I pull out my phone to check the time to see that it's 6:30. Perfect. I open the door, shutting it behind me before lingering in the corridor. I was meant to be meeting the boys and all the managers here and I somehow doubt they would've left without me. It only takes another two minutes for the managers to appear, all dressed finely in suits like the idols since, tonight, there's no divide between managers and their bands. After that, it takes another five for the boys to trail out one by one, matching in normal black suits. Handsome if I do say so myself.