Chapter 21

The next day, we're on the road by 10am with a full schedule ahead of us. The part that my uncle failed to mention yesterday was that for three hours later tonight, we have a photo shoot. All of us. And this means that we need to go everywhere we want sooner, rather than later.

Although it appears that that principle doesn't apply for waking up. I get up at 8:30, prompted on by Seohyun who tells me we have breakfast in half an hour. She's showered, dressed and is just about to apply her basic level of make up - she doesn't wear much. Not wanting to stink, I drag myself out of bed and into the shower where I go through my normal routine - the only difference being that the shampoos are travel size.

I pull on a pair of skinny jeans, a tshirt and then a hoodie over the top once I'm done, adding my converse later on to complete the effect. Carefully, I brush out my hair but don't bother to blow dry it - instead letting it dry naturally as I pack up the few things strewn around the room. All that's done in half an hour, both Seohyun and I ready to go out the door right on time.

We just head down to the breakfast room, not bothering to wait for the others and we're glad since we spot several of them down here already helping themselves. They wave us over to their small collection of tables the moment they see us. I mark my place on a random one before heading off to get my food.

Slowly, everyone joins us and we fill our stomachs whilst discussing what we want to do for the day. Several of the boys want to visit oxford street, a few more are interested in the London Dungeons whilst a couple just want to hop on a bus and see where it takes them. Unfortunately, upon searching up the dungeons, we discover that they're closed for the day so we agree on Oxford Street as well as taking one of the tour buses and a trip on the London Eye. All of this before the photoshoot I would like to point out.

And so we leave the hotel at around 10, all heading for the tube that'll take us to Oxford Street ready for the shops opening. I love the tube, it's one of the best things in London and creates an easy way to get around an otherwise traffic laden city. It's not as busy as usual due to it being a Sunday morning - most still recovering from their exotic Saturday nights full of partying.

Luckily though, we're soon out onto Oxford Street after a few train changes - it's so hot down there that I thought a couple of the boys were about to faint. Similar to when we were at twickenham yesterday, we split into three groups. Four of us teens and two of the adults. In my group, it's Chenle, Kun, Jeno and Jaemin with Seohyun and my uncle being the two sticking with us.

We shop for around two hours, visiting places like Selfridges, Nike, Adidas, and numerous other sports brands, department stores and even a few designer brands like Chanel. Admittedly, I'm also forced into one of the 'I love london' tourist shops though I just stand around, looking through all the things that I - or rather my uncle using some of the money my parents left in my bank account - have bought.

Personally, the adidas shop was my favourite. I bought a new pair of trainers, some exercise clothes as well as the smaller stuff like sweat bands and a water bottle. I just love comfy, casual clothes like sports. However, in some more of the fashion shops, I'm encouraged to get some new jeans and a couple of tops that the boys think will suit me, Seohyun backing them as she says it's improper for a trainee and future idol to dress casually all the time. Need I remind her of Amber?

Eventually though we're all done. We meet the other groups back by Selfridges - one of the most famous department stores in London - before deciding to catch the tube to Leicester Square where we can go into M&M world, the lego store and then round a couple of streets into china town.

That, in total, takes around fifteen minutes to get there. Immediately, we rush inside with the boys gasping at everything they see. All over the four storey shop, there's giant models of M&M's at famous landmarks in London and even a Union Jack made of different coloured M&M's. There's merchandise everywhere, all types of things from tshirts to towels to umbrellas - each of the normal M&M colours even having their own sections full of clothes and various products so that you can pledge 'allegiance'.