Chapter 25

"Hey, so I'm Raven and I'm one of the trainees at SM!" I smile, switching on the camera.

Yesterday, we each got given our cameras in the meeting and it got explained to us that we can film what we want with them - within certain guidelines obviously. We also know that we'll have roughly a month of filming time before it gets edited and broadcast just after our next visit to Seoul. We've been advised however that it should be the normal things we do and how we live our lives that get filmed without being too compromising of our privacy. Although, as they said, everything will be edited so they decide what is appropriate and what's not.

"I'm 15, from England and have been training since Christmas" I tell the camera.

We're currently sat in one of the lounges at the airport, waiting for check in to be opened. It'll be around ten minutes so I decided to put my camera to good use. We are, after all, just sat around with not much else to do. I'm slightly apart from the rest of the boys as I film this, not wanting them to interrupt so they're sat on the seats while I stand with my back to the glass so the planes are visible behind me.

"I don't know if you're all aware about this, but since November, SM have been running a training programme in Britain with most of the NCT Dream members and some of the trainees. I'm one of them and I can't wait to show you more but we need to get on our flight soon so I'll see you later!" I grin, doing a cute wave as I switch off the camera.

"Come on Rae, get your bags. It's opening in a minute." my uncle calls as I walk back over. I sling my bag over my shoulder and move towards the small crowd of boys assembled.

They all seem rather groggy, not quite their usual bright selves since it's around 7am so it's not a very fun time to be traveling at. Then again, hopefully it means we'll get back to the house at a reasonable time. When we land, it'll be around 8am in England so at least it'll be day light.

On the plane, like normal, it's maknae line with Chenle, Jisung and I sat in a line of three while the others just sit together randomly. I don't know what it is, but us three have some kind of unspoken agreement to sit with each other unless someone else specifically asks.

Unfortunately though, because none of us are tired, we end up getting incredibly bored.

Although we watch two films, that only fills up four hours out of a ten hour flight. Even the numerous games held on our gadgets aren't enough to occupy us, nor are the cameras - our fascination with them only lasting half an hour; just enough to inrotduce ourselves and spy a little on the boys surrounding us.

We generally pass the time chatting and running through different things like school work that we had to get done; that in itself brings us down since we're reminded that tomorrow is a school day. Dang it.

Eventually I zone out of the conversation, choosing to look out the window at the cloud and occasional glimpses of land below. I wonder where we are, linking countries to our possible flight path and figuring out if we could be flying over them.

When we finally do land, it's a bit chaotic. Since there are so many of us - the normal crew plus Mark and Haechan - we're everywhere and slightly frantic when trying to locate each other. I simply stick to Chenle and Jisung like super glue, in fear of loosing them, though we find the others soon enough.

Once everyone else has arrived, we navigate the bustling Heathrow crowds with numerous nationalities and flights all merging into one. When we're through the passport check, most of the boys having to have theirs stamped, we go through customs.  I'm forced into the British nationals exit by myself, all the others having to opt for the non-EU lane.

I'm through quicker than them, waiting in the arrivals lounge for them all before proceeding out into the chaos that is Heathrow. Crowds are everywhere, people running around to try and check in, others attempting to find those picking them up as well as staff frantically getting to where they need to be.