Chapter 9 (XXX)

While being dragged along the street by Jack, images of Mr. Fischbach's jealous face flew into your mind.

Holding Jack's hand the entire time, you ran back to the apartment. You attempted to run in your heels but you kept toppling over. In honesty you didn't really care, you were too focused on getting back.

You thought over the plan that you had formed in your head earlier and doubt started to enter your mind. But, at the same time, so did the images of Mr. Fischbach and that brown haired hoe.

As soon as you entered the apartment you felt the atmosphere change. You closed the door behind Jack as he looked at you with his back towards the door.

You turned your back on him for a second as you took your shoes off and texted Nova to say that you were at home. You felt two long arms drape themselves around you and a pair of lips kissing your neck.

You put your phone back into your pocket and turned around to face Jack.

You gave him a subtle smirk as he looked at your lips, you backed him up into the door and stood just in front of him. You stepped up onto your tip-toes so you could reach him.

You started to kiss and suck at his neck in return, making sure not to leave any bruises. You felt your hands start to wander over his chest, down his stomach and to his crotch. You began to slowly rub him through his jeans.

He tilted his head back so it was leaning against the door and closed his eyes, you took this as an opportunity to start kissing his Adam's apple, he moaned lightly as you did.

You felt him growing inside of his trousers. He brought his head back down so he could look at your face, quickly he grabbed you by the hips and pulled you into him so your body was against his.

Holding the small of your back firmly, he started to kiss you passionately, you grabbed the collar of his top and pulled him towards you so you could deepen the kiss.

You began to lead him to your room but he stopped you in the door frame, grabbing the bottom of your t-shirt and pulling it over your head, you unzipped his jumper and slid it off of his shoulders. Next came his top.

As soon as you got to your room he pushed you down onto the bed, laying in between your legs straight away, he wasn't wasting any time.  He was still kissing you but allowed a stray hand to move its way up your leg and to your underwear.

He scratched you for a second and you heard a rip, then he started to pull away your tights. He'd made a hole in your tights to make things quicker. He moved your underwear to the side and didn't hesitate to stick his finger inside you.

You gasped at the sudden surge of pleasure that shot through your stomach, using this to his advantage, Jack started to suck on your neck. He bit down on you a couple of times as he moved his finger in and out of you, his sharp teeth hurt your collarbone when he travelled down there but you weirdly liked the pain.

While in utter bliss between pain and pleasure, you started to undo his jeans, you undone the button with one hand and managed to get the zip down too.

Jack pulled away from you and took his hand away from you, he slid his jeans off and threw them to the ground a long with his underwear. 

You looked first at his dick, then to his eyes. You mentally begged him.

He laid back down on top of you continuing to kiss you, you could feel his tip poking against the inside of your thigh. You reached down and started to massage his length in your hand, he stopped kissing you for a second and groaned against your lips.

You lined him up with your entrance and started to rub him against your wetness, he sighed with pleasure at the feeling, you knew you had him.

You wrapped your legs around his hips and pulled him towards you, forcing him inside of you. You both moaned loudly at this new feeling.

'Ah, fuck!' he moaned as he started to move his hips back and forth, you bit down at your lip trying not to make too much noise but a couple of whimpers left your mouth.

He started to speed up, noticing you were having trouble staying quiet, he put one of his hands on the headboard of your bed so he could thrust into you harder.

'Let it out, Y/N' he said to you in a soft, controlled voice 'I want to hear it' he continued.

As soon as he said this he hit your g-spot perfectly, making you moan loudly, knowing what he had done he focused on hitting that spot over and over.

Your efforts to stay quiet had vanished, you were moaning so loudly that you bit into his shoulder to try and muffle your sounds. Your release was coming which made your moans noisier and more high pitched.

You clenched yourself around him as you felt yourself come undone around him.

He put his arms around your torso, and picked you up off of the bed, you instinctively wrapped your legs around his hips even tighter than before. He obviously wasn't done with you.

With one hand he pushed all your paperwork off of your desk and put you down on it, never coming out of you. His thrusts became harder and faster, the faster his thrusts were the harder his bites on your neck became, you could feel it bruising.

He gripped onto the desk as he took his attention away from your neck and returned to your lips, you could feel is breath becoming hitched and his thrusts become uneven.

He pulled himself out of you for a second and then plunged himself back in again, directly hitting your spot, he done this again and again and again. He continued to do this until you could feel the electricity of an orgasm rocketing its way through your womanhood.

He continued his normal pace he had before, making sure to make you orgasm along with him. Soon it was too much to hold in, you clenched around him again wetting his dick even more with your orgasm. At the same time you felt him lean his head against your shoulder as he moaned through his release.

You could feel it dribbling down your leg as he pulled out.

It was silent a moment while you both caught your breath, Jack walked to the bathroom and left you for a moment to clean up.

While he did you checked your phone.

Unknown Number: He better not touch my property!

You quickly typed back a reply:

You: If it was yours, you should have claimed it before someone else did

Soon Jack was back and you took your turn in the bathroom, you cleaned yourself up but found yourself looking in the mirror at your neck. It was covered in hickeys and bite marks.

How were you going to hide these tomorrow?!

You made your way back to your bedroom where a sleepy Jack had already made himself at home in your bed, when he saw you walk in he started to make grabby hands at you as if he was begging you to join him.

You laid down next to him and quickly fell asleep in his arms.