Chapter 35 (xxx)

"Are you sure?" he said, gently placing his hand around your throat, he didn't choke you but put a soft amount of pressure on the delicate flesh of your neck. He moved his hand so he was pulling you off of his chair by your jaw, you willingly and slowly stood as he spoke "There's no going back after this, you realise that don't you" he said, never breaking eye contact with you. "We're dismissing so many rules and laws in one little act" he whispered to you, leading you over to his bed. You slightly limped alongside him but adrenaline was dulling the pain in your leg.

"Isn't that half the fun?" you teased, crinkling your nose and flashing him a cocky smile. The corners of his mouth raised and his lips drew back over his teeth, he was mimicking the same smile you had given him, "It is indeed". Eventually you felt the bottom of the frame touch your calves, it shocked you for a second and it must have shown in your eyes because Mark said "It's okay, I wont hurt you that much. Unless you ask me to".

Mark let go of your jaw and let your body fall onto his bed, you propped yourself up on your elbow so you could still see him. He stood directly in front of you, looking over you, you did the exact same thing to him. You trailed your eyes from his face, to his chest, down his abdomen and to his crotch. It was a nice sight. Mark leaned down and lowered himself over you on the bed, he gazed into your eyes and then down to your lips "You're so beautiful, you know that?" he said gently. You could feel yourself becoming red so you let your head fall to the left and shift your eye-line to the wall, he had a rather large television at the end of his bed.

"Look at me" Mark asked you, you ignored him and continued to look at your reflection in the television, "Hey" Mark insisted, putting his index finger gently against your cheek and forcing you to look at him. His chocolate orbs glistened as he looked at you with admiration "You're beautiful, Y/N", he smiled to himself and moved his head to your neck "I'm going to show you just how beautiful you are" he continued. The skin on your neck began to tingle as you felt Mark's lips brush against it, you instinctively moved your head upwards to present more of your neck to him.

He realised how easily you had subconsciously become submissive to him and chucked against your skin, sending vibrations down your throat. He continued to kiss your neck when you felt his hand wander towards the zip on your jeans, you squirmed slightly under his touch, unsure on whether you should help him or not. It seemed as though he didn't need any help, within a couple of moments your zip was undone and so were the buttons, he started to pull the front of your jeans down but the back got caught on your arse. Noticing this, Mark stopped kissing your neck and moved his attention to your clothes, this time he used both hands to yank on your trousers which managed to free your jeans from the weight of your butt.

He slowly and gently moved your jeans off of your legs, being careful of your stitches at all times, as soon as they were off Mark threw them to the other side of the room. Luckily, you'd made sure to put on a nice pair of black lacy underwear that morning so you didn't feel as self conscious as you would have if you were wearing plain undies. Mark put his hands on your thighs and pushed you up the bed, leaving your legs to be in a bent position, he lingered his hands on your thighs and allowed his body heat to seep into your skin. He looked over your body again, this time taking in your nearly nude bottom half.

"We don't have to you know" Mark said after some time, you rolled your eyes at him. This man had literally teased you for months on end and was now hesitating. "What's wrong? Don't have the balls?" you mocked him, you made sure to give him a small smile when he looked up at you so he knew you were only playing. The side of his mouth twisted into a cheeky smile and he quickly pulled down your underwear, the fast movement made you jump. He exhaled deeply from his nose and ran his finger up your entrance, making you shiver with anticipation and causing your legs to buck upwards.