Chapter 12

Dread and excitement filled you, you just nodded and entered the classroom, not before telling everyone else to go on ahead and that you'd follow when you come out.

Feeling quite tense, you walked back to your seat by the window.

'Not there' he said in a rather kind voice, you looked round at him as he was shutting the door.

'Here, please' he said, gesturing you to a seat that was placed next to his desk, facing away from the door. The tone of his voice made you ease into the situation better.

'Sure' you smiled, taking you bag off and sitting down in the chair he had pointed to. You listened to the sound of his footsteps as he made is way to his big office chair that made yours look inferior.

'What is it?' you asked softly, feeling an air of a normal teacher and student situation. As he plonked down into his seat he shuffled around some papers until he found the one he was seemingly looking for.

'You're going to have home tutoring' he said flatly, holding the piece of paper up so he could read it over again, not that he actually had to, he had probably read it a million times already.

'What?' you asked with a slight laugh in your throat, if you had home tutoring, it would make your flat feel like a classroom instead of an escape from everything. 'So, I wont be coming to lessons any more?' you continued, sounding very pissed off, you folded your arms over your chest and swung one leg over the other.

'Oh no, of course you will' he said, finally looking at you 'Your time table will remain the same, you will just have additional lessons outside of them'. He placed the piece of paper back on the table.

'Fuck off I am' you spat, he curled his lip up into a sort of snarl as you swore at him 'Not only am I 100% not up for that, I doubt you can find a teacher that would be willing to do extra unpaid hours' you smirked, feeling like you'd won.

'Well, considering I'm your only teacher, it would be me doing it' he remarked, 'Is that supposed to make me want to do it?' you teased, 'Why am I getting this anyway?' you asked, still annoyed.

He chuckled to himself 'You're failing' he put bluntly, 'How the Hell am I failing?' you all but shouted at him. He rummaged through his pile of papers again until he pulled out on of the test papers.

'You got 24% in that test' he said, sliding the test towards you, you flicked through the first couple of pages and saw various low marks, 1's, 2's and even some zeros. Then the marking stopped.

'You haven't even marked all of it' you complained, throwing the paper back at him. 'I don't need to, I've read the rest of the answers and I thought I wouldn't waste my time marking it' he said putting the test back into the pile of papers.

You decided not to answer and instead started to pick at the tops of your socks. He was silent for a while so you looked up at him, his eye line was on your legs as well.

He snapped out of his trance when he noticed you looking at him 'Did you even do the assignment I set?' he asked with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

That's when you got an idea. 'No' you said, bluntly.

'No?' he repeated, disbelief on his face, he probably didn't think you'd be honest.

'Things got a bit' you paused to think of the right word 'messy on my desk last night, I probably lost it' you teased looking to the ground seemingly not to care.

Well done, idiot! He set the assignment via email, what did you do? Lose your computer?!

Even though it didn't make sense to you, it seemed to do the job anyway. His face was half red with anger and half green with jealously.

He bit his lip for a second, looked at the piece of paper he had been holding all this time, then back to you 'Even more reason for you to have extra lessons'.

You sighed loudly 'I'm not doing them' you stropped, keeping eye contact with him this time.

'Yes, you are' he said, raising his voice and standing up 'You can either do them by choice, or I can file this report and make you do them' he shoved the piece of paper into your hands, forcing you to read them.

It was a report on your progress, saying every time you'd been late to class, every time you'd been sent out and every time you had got in trouble. There was no getting around this, he'd won.

'When do you have free time?' he asked, sitting back down and pulling out a planner.

You said nothing, just looked at the paper in disbelief, trying to find something, anything that could get you out of this.

'Look, Mrs [L/N], you can either tell me, or I can go to reception and print off a copy of your time table and find out for myself' he said, tapping his pen on his planner.

'Tuesday after 12pm, all day Wednesday, Thursday after 11am and Friday mornings til 1pm' you answered without looking up. 'But you knew that already didn't you' you remarked.

'Do you want me to make things worse?' he asked, snatching the paper out of your hand 'I could file this, make a fuss about how disruptive you are, and get you kicked off the course' he continued, putting the paper into his top draw.

Your heart started to beat twice as fast, you couldn't decide whether it was because that was the last thing you wanted or because you loved how controlling he was being.

'Do you want that?' he said, leaning in towards you and putting on hand on your leg.

'No' you whispered as you watched his hand slowly moving up your thigh.

'What was that?' he asked, his hand getting closer and closer to where you wanted it most.

'No' you said again, a shiver passing through your body. His hand didn't stop, it was second away from being where you wanted it, the tip of his finger just touched your crotch when the door opened.

He pulled his hand away so subtly that the person who had walked in didn't even notice, they were looking down at a piece of paper anyway so your panic was unnecessary. Although, you started to get angry when you saw that it was the woman who had interrupted you before.

'Oh, sorry. I didn't know you had a student in' she said when she had finally looked up from the papers she was holding. The word student made you cringe. 

'That's fine what is it?' he said back, going back in to teacher mode.

'I was just wondering if you wanted to get coffee later?' she asked, twiddling a bit of hair between her fingers. He looked at her for a second, then back to you.

'I can't today, I have a thing' he said in a cute kind of way, it was obvious he was lying.

'A thing?' she asked, trying to get the truth out of him.

'Yeah..' he hesitated, looking back at you again 'I kinda have a date later' he continued.

A date? With who? 

Your anger faded into sadness as you felt your heart shatter, although the look on this woman's face seemed like she was even sadder than you were.

'Oh, okay' she said starting to leave, she looked as though she was going to cry 'Sorry for bothering you' she said just before she left.

You felt him sigh as she left. You turned your attention back to him and stood up, grabbing your bag.

'Where are you going?' he asked as you began to leave as well, you turned around to face him 'I wouldn't want to get in the way of your preparation for your date' you snapped and continued to leave.

'Y/N!' he shouted, using his teacher voice to boom it so loudly that it vibrated off of the walls, you stopped and allowed him to walk towards you.

You still weren't facing him so he grabbed your forearm and turned you on the spot. He held out his planner in front of you so you could see what he had written.

You looked at it and all of a sudden it felt as though he had grabbed all the broken pieces of your heart and glued them back together again. 

He had written 'Y/N' in big letters so it covered the whole of this afternoon and evening.

'I'll see you this afternoon, Mrs [L/N]'