Never Underestimate The Captain

*LEMON WARNING*

It started in the morning, right as he woke up. One of the few nights that he'd been able to actually sleep, Law rolled over in the bed and reached out to wrap an arm around the brunette beside him to pull her closer. Instead, it fell back onto the comforter, an empty space where the woman should have been. His fingers clenched the comforter as he cracked open one eye, eyeing the space with a glare. Already irritated and he'd just woken up.

"Lexi-ya." He graveled out, pushing himself up to look around the room. It wasn't usual for her to be up before him, even less of a morning person than himself. And that was saying something, considering the nights he actually got a decent rest were occasional at times. There was a shuffling sound in the bathroom, and a moment later she emerged from within, slipping the usual hoodie over her head fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Morning." She called cheerfully, unusually peppy and awake that early. The captain, confused as to why she was so happy, glanced at the clock and confirmed it wasn't even six in the morning. She must have seen his disbelief at her pleasant attitude, because she chuckled and knelt next to the bed by his face. "I've gotta help the chef with preparing breakfast, remember?"

Somewhere in the foggy cloud that was his memory recalled that yes, in fact, she'd said something about that the day before in passing. It had slipped his mind, though it wasn't entirely his fault. Half the time when she tried to get his attention while he had reports to file or textbooks to read, he zoned out everyone and could barely be spoken to, a fact that one too many times his crew had unfairly taken advantage of.

For instance, the time they'd waited until he was nose deep in medical reports to ask if they could have a food fight. That had been an interesting discussion once he discovered the mess later. His only consolation was at least she hadn't told him something outlandish that he'd unwittingly agreed to.

"I'm going to go to the mess deck, alright? I'll bring you something up later." She promised, leaning down to kiss his cheek. Before she could pull away, the drowsy Captain grabbed onto the front of her hoodie and pulled her down for a real kiss, slowly but insistently tasting her.

Whilst she was distracted, his hand crept up under her hoodie and skimmed a trail across her stomach and up to the side of her breast, giving a soft squeeze. Lexi jumped a little at the sensation, almost letting slip a quiet moan as his fingers probed deeper into her flesh through the fabric of her hoodie.

Before Lexi even had a chance to pull away, he pulled her further down beside him on the bed, switching positions so he hovered over her dangerously. Never breaking his kiss, his knee spread her legs apart a little wider.

Realizing that her chances of escape were quickly diminishing, Lexi let go a satisfied sigh, clutching his shoulders and rolling them over once more so she was the one on top. With a chuckle the brunette used the momentum to hop the rest of the way out of the bed and onto her feet once more. A quick glance at the surprised and slightly irritated Captain confirmed her suspicion, eyeing the tightness of his boxers.

"Don't make me late, I gotta go." Came her light-hearted response, as if nothing had even occurred.

"Hmm." He hummed, narrowing his eyes with a silent promise to himself that this wouldn't be the end of it. She might have gotten away this time but once breakfast was done, he'd bring her right back and do as he pleased.

Reluctantly letting go, Law watched her grin and turn to leave the room, her ass intentionally swaying side to side enticingly just to draw his eye. Not one to waste opportunities, he watched with interest until she completely disappeared from view behind the door and into the hall.