Glimpses

"Wait, don't turn it on yet, there's nothing to film."

"Shh! Penguin, shut up or we'll wake up Lexi-chan."

"Hey guys, what are you doing?"

"Bepo, go back to bed. We're just...um..."

"We're stealing this video camera thing and seeing what we can film with it. Maybe...even...put it in Lexi-chan's bedroom?"

"Baka! That's a stupid idea. She'll hear us enter the room, and that's invading the privacy of her bedroom. That's why...we put it in the shower. Besides, we'll get better video that way."

"Ah, you're right! What was I thinking before? Good idea."

"Um...I don't think Lexi will like that..."

"No one asked you!"

"...I'm sorry."

"So easily defeated!"

__________

"Shit, she's gonna come back upstairs any minute now! Hurry up!"

"Shachi, you yelling at me isn't going to make me work any faster! I've almost got it...just gotta move some towels over and it should be good..."

"You sure it won't be blocked by anything?"

"Positive. We should get a clear shot right where it is."

"What are you guys doing?"

"Ah! Lexi-chan, we were...we were just-"

"Making sure we had enough towels for you to take your shower later!"

"..."

"..."

"Uh huh..."

"No, don't look!"

"It was just a prank!"

"Where did you even get...were you going to film me in the SHOWER!?"

"Run!"

"Save yourself!"

"YOU TWO ARE SO DEAD!"

___________

"Guys, did you want anything more for breakfast? I'm going to be heading to the grocery store pretty soon here, so eat up what you can. There should be-is that my video camera?"

"Uh...no?"

"What did I tell you about using that? You lost your camera privileges!"

"Dammit..."

"Told you to hide it better, Penguin."

"Hand it over. Right now."

_________

"What are you doing with that, Lexi-ya?"

"Well, since Idiot 1 and 2 are grounded for the time being, I figured I'd take a video of our little field trip to show them later. That way they don't complain too much about being left behind."

"Hmm..."

"You need to figure out a way to reign those two in. They almost took a video of me in the shower! What perverts..."

"Trust me, if I knew how to stop them, I'd have done it by now."

"You're the Captain, aren't you? Just punish them or something."

"Easier said then done. Most of the time they simply pick right back up where they left off doing whatever it was in the first place."

"Just great...For the peanut gallery sitting at home, you two need to knock things off!"