Trick Or Treat?

Lexi deadpanned at the outfit, blinking in silence at the mirror in front of her as it fully donned on her what she was indeed wearing. Tugging uselessly at the black, skin-tight dress, which almost couldn't be called a dress based on it's lack of length, the brunette sighed in exasperation.

"Really, guys? A sexy cat? This is about the most cliche and overused costume you could have come up with." She called out from the dressing room, head shaking at the sight of the thing. The top neckline, which dipped low enough to show off a good amount of breast, was lined in white fur. Above them, wrapped around her neck, was the accessory choker necklace with a small bell attached. The whole thing looked ridiculous to the brunette wearing it.

The only other two female crew members, Holly and Ikkaku, giggled outside the door with mirth.

"It can't be that bad."

"Nē, Lexi-chan, let us see!" They encouraged, knocking excitedly at the dressing room door.

"Um..." She stared, turning slightly so she could see how it made her ass look, having to overlook the white, curled tail that stuck out just above the hem. "I don't know..." Honestly, where the hell had they gotten this thing? Lexi knew her ass looked better than her breasts, they always had in her opinion, but seeing as the fabric almost didn't cover the entirety of her biggest asset, she was hesitant to even step out of the dressing room in it, let alone actually purchase it.

"Aww, come on, hurry up! Let's see just how sexy a sexy cat can be, yeah?" Holly giggled again from outside the door, Ikkaku humming loudly in agreement.

Sighing audibly, Lexi tugged one more time at the bottom hem to bring it down just an inch more, before giving up entirely. It seemed she was stuck. Having no other choice than to show the two women, Lexi unlocked the door and peeked out from behind it.

"You have to promise not to laugh or anything." She pouted, slowly revealing herself from behind the door with a few steps. Holly and Ikkaku gasped aloud upon seeing the costume.

"Ooh! You look great, Lexi-chan. Very chic." Ikkaku gave a thumbs up and circled her friend in excitement, eyeing the dress up and down for any imperfections. "I'd say this is a winner."

Holly, standing a few feet further away, was practically salivating at the sight of her, a strange smile rapidly growing on her face. "Ahh...Lexi-chan, I could practically eat you up." She moaned aloud, holding her cheeks between her hands from the overflow of emotion.

Ikkaku giggled, pointing to Holly. "You can fantasize all you want, Holly, but you know just as well as I do. Lexi's straight."

Holly sighed dreamily with hearts in her eyes, practically melting to the floor as she stared at the brunette. "Haaahhh...but a girl can dream, can't she?"

"Tch, what am I going to do with her?" Ikkaku chuckled in amusement. Then, turning back to Lexi again, she nodded enthusiastically. "For what we have in mind, this is perfect! Let's get this one, and head back to the sub to get ready."

"Uh...are you sure?" Lexi questioned, tugging the neckline of the dress up just a little higher to cover a bit more cleavage. She wasn't used to showing so much skin.

"Absolutely! I mean, look! If a lesbian thinks you look hot in it, imagine what Captain would think about it!" So saying, Ikkaku spun Lexi by the shoulders and marched her straight back into the dressing room to get changed again.

Before Lexi could retort, however, the woman shut the door to give her privacy again. "We'll be waiting out here!" She called, walking off further away with Holly, no doubt to find the final touches on their own costumes.