Threesomes Are Better

Maybe there was a reason the Heart Pirates didn't spend too many nights in bars, Lexi realized, barely dodging a stray glass pint that was thrown towards someone behind her. Seeing as it came from the bartender himself, angrily yelling something in a thick accent to the point the brunette couldn't even understand him, was all the more intimidating. A sidelong look to her left verified that Law was unperturbed, enjoying his alcoholic beverage and reading the day's paper without worry. Rolling her eyes, Lexi went back to her own drink, shrinking further in her seat so as to avoid any further glasses being thrown overhead.

Of course, seeing as the island they were currently landed on was more of a pirate's den than an actual island, the bars here were nothing short of chaotic shit holes where there were no rules and the no one apparently cleaning up the messes. Lexi was afraid to touch some of the surfaces, eyeing dark brown stains on the stools and table itself, which looked awfully like old blood stains. Lexi had eyed her Captain warily, wondering why he decided to partake in a night off here, of all places.

"The crew needs a night to unwind." He'd replied with a shrug, waving off her concern. The fact that he was a well-known, high-bounty Supernova apparently gave him no pause, as the both of them, plus some others from the crew, had walked into the establishment confidently, making their way to the bar despite the hungry and leering gazes of the other patrons. Lexi hadn't been so sure of this place, trying to take her seat beside the Captain as casually as she could appear.

Compared to other pubs Lexi had visited during her time with the Heart Pirates, this place was pure, unadulterated madness. Slightly off-key music was being played by couple men in the corner, jovially accepting spare beli when the patrons saw fit to tip them. The bartender was almost as angry and demanding as the customer he served, tossing glass pints to and fro when a guest got a little too handsy with the man's wife, who was openly flirting with those she was closest to.

There didn't appear to be more than three or four lights illuminating the inside of the building, casting the main bar area in a dim atmosphere. Drunks and card players, pirates, thieves, prostitutes, sailors, and merchants alike all congregated into the cramped little bar, shouting and yelling and screaming and cussing. Just as she'd imagine a place like this to be.

Some of the crew had already found themselves their night partners, and Lexi was willing to bet they wouldn't be back to the sub until morning, wearing the same clothes as that night, with a raging hangover and satisfied needs. The numbers dwindled until only Law and Lexi were left sitting at the bar, quietly enjoying their drinks as the ruckus continued around them.

Lexi was beginning to weigh the pros and cons of simply leaving Law there by himself, returning to the submarine to go to sleep, when it happened. A busty, black-haired woman sat herself in the empty seat on Law's right side, leaning suggestively over the counter towards him to flash the perfect view of her practically-uncovered cleavage.

Lexi pursed her lips silently, watching as Law gave the woman a glance, before turning to face her completely, setting down the newspaper he'd been reading up to that point. "Is there something I can help you with?" He inquired with a purr, and Lexi resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

The prostitute giggled, trailing one finger down the tattoos inked on his exposed forearms. Lexi cursed the fact that Law had decided to wear one of his more revealing shirts, only an hour before glad he'd put it on so she could marvel at the tattoos herself. Now that it was being abused by this...woman, she wasn't too sure she enjoyed the thoughts.

"Well...maybe so." The woman continued, batting her lashes in what was supposed to be a seductive way. "And maybe there's something I could do for you?"

"Oh? And what would that be?" Law played along, grinning that infernal smirk. Lexi had never hated such a sight so much before.

"You look stressed out...I could relieve some of that tension for you." She offered. Lexi was internally seething, though on the outside, her neutral demeanor had never wavered. Honestly, she knew what was going to happen, but she'd accepted a long time ago that Law would do this sometimes. It had taken a long time, and a lot of doubting her decision to come to his world in the first place, but it was a part of who he was. She couldn't fault him for that.