Lock Your Door

"Mmm..." Lexi hummed pleasurably, eyes having yet opened to wake up that morning. Something felt really nice against her chest, and by really nice she meant it was making her toes curl in excitement. "Law..." She muttered, recalling the memories of the night before, knowing that there could only be one person this sensation could be.

The man in question hummed by way of reply, continuing to lick and nip her breast even as she shook off the dreariness of sleep. She felt his hands massaging at her hips slowly, insistently, and that familiar weight of his body between her legs under the covers. Eyes opening after a particularly sharp bite on her flesh, Lexi did nothing to stop the moan of pleasure that escaped her, and her hands found the back of Law's head, fingers tangling carelessly in his messy strands of black hair.

"Were...ahh..." She tried to say, cut off by his mouth as he continued lower and lower down her body. "Were the four rounds...sh-shit...last night...not enough for you?" Lexi questioned through gritted teeth.

"Nowhere near."

She laughed at his reply, feeling his tongue swirl once around her belly button before resuming it's path south. The familiar coil of building pressure started low in her belly, but unlike the night before, it was slow and lazy, just like the carefree nature of Law's tongue as it swooped low and then down her thigh, spreading them wider so he could lavish them well.

Lexi's hands could no longer reach Law's head, and so she retracted them to lay at her sides, grasping the sheets tightly when Law teasingly brushed her bundle of nerves with his nose though avoiding it for the most part. Lexi huffed in frustration, earning her an amused laugh from the Captain.

"So impatient." He mused against the inside of her thigh, kissing it chastely and dragging his hands up to her hips to hold them down. Lexi's breath hitched in the back of her throat, feeling the heat of Law's breath at her core, before his hot tongue plunged into her. Instinctively arching her back at the intense and sudden pleasure of his mouth on her, Lexi whimpered into the empty room.

Law's appendage stroked her walls, and if it weren't for his hands pressing down her thighs, she'd have been twitching and spasming from the pleasure. Her breaths coming out in strangled and heavy pants, Lexi squeezed her eyes shut, simply enjoying the feel on him tasting her as deeply as he could.

The passage of time sped up, or slowed down, Lexi couldn't quite tell, brain only focusing on his tongue and the amazing feeling he elicited from her body. Too soon, he detached himself from her, chuckling to himself as he agonizingly kissed and licked his way back up her body, head emerging from underneath the covers to look her in the eyes for the first time that morning.

"You call me impatient," Lexi started, grinning at the lust plainly visible in his eyes, "but you're the one who couldn't even wait for me to wake up properly." Her hands found the back of his neck tugging him up towards her lips, where they shared a slow kiss. The taste of herself on his tongue was arousing and intoxicating.

"Hmm." He hummed against her lips, then trailing up her jaw and to her earlobe, which he gave a sharp nip. "Fair enough." He whispered, slowly dragging her earlobe through his teeth, and she gasped right beside his own ear.

Figuring that neither of them could take too much more of the foreplay, he brought their hips closer together, rubbing his hard, exposed member against her wet entrance, teasing her with the promise of what he'd do to her, reminding her just how satisfied he could make her feel with his body alone.

It was a double-edged sword though, and Law couldn't hold back the groan at how dizzying, intoxicating, unbelievable it was to feel her wet heat against his own arousal. She sought his lips again, snaring him in a passionate kiss as he continued to rub against her entrance.

"Tra-guy!" He heard a moment before the door swung open to reveal the Straw Hat Captain striding into the room without care or thought. "Are you awake yet?"

The couple tore themselves away from each other faster than what could have been possible, eyes widening upon seeing the other Captain standing there. Lexi screamed momentarily at the unwelcome intrusion, rushing to grab the edge of the covers and cover her exposed breasts with the fabric. The Captain didn't seem to understand what exactly he'd walked in on, showing no sign of realization of what they'd been in the middle of.

"Huh?" He questioned, cocking his head to the side and eyeing the two Heart Pirates covering themselves on the bed in haste. "What's going on?"

"Straw Hat-ya..." Law growled in outrage, practically ready to run over and throttle the idiot at the throat. Thanks to the situation of his lack of clothes, that wasn't really an option though. He sat up, thankful that the comforter had been mostly draped over his back not moments before, as his erection wasn't exposed for his fellow Captain to see.

"Get out!" Lexi yelled, grabbing one of the pillows and throwing it at the clueless boy. He caught it easily, scratching at his head. "Luffy!" She tried again, face as red as a tomato at being caught in the middle of having sex with Law. This was the most embarrassing and surreal experience she'd had yet, considering the rubber dumbass wouldn't actually leave!

"Were you wrestling or something? What happened to your clothes? And why's your face so red? Are you sick? Should I bring Chopper?" He continued, crossing his arms and standing in the middle of the room, eyes taking in the discarded and rumpled clothing all over the floor.

"No!" She shouted, hoping he'd get the picture and leave already. She pressed the covers tightly to her chest, careful not to let something accidentally slip.

"What is it you want, Straw Hat-ya?" Law finally asked in a menacing growl, glaring at his supposed ally with pure resentment. He'd been dealing with the rubber idiot long enough to know that you couldn't push him to hurry up any faster than he chose to. It was best just to go with the conversation and hope he left of his own volition.

"Oh, yeah!" He perked up, seeming to remember his entire reason for barging in. His wide, trademark smile returned. "The minks are having a big feast before we leave to get Sanji. You were late, so I figured I'd wake you up! They've got all sorts of meat!"

"Are you fucking serious..." Lexi muttered underneath him in disbelief, and Law gave her only a moment's glance before sighing deeply, rubbing at his forehead in a futile attempt to stop the headache that was beginning to form.

"Great. Now leave." He said, hoping Luffy would get the message. He pouted, not quite accepting that answer.

"Well, aren't you coming?"

"Yes, now go!" He shouted, pointing back towards the hallway. Unfazed by the anger both Heart Pirates directed at him, he clenched his fist in excitement.

"Yosh! Meat! It'll be a great party!" He called, running back out the door and into the hallway.

"Close the door, idiot!" Lexi shouted, and before their eyes, an elongated rubber hand shot around the corner, grabbing the doorknob and slamming it shut as it retracted. The room plunged into silence again, and both Heart Pirates collapsed out of sheer relief and disbelief at what had just occurred.

"Did that really just happen?" Lexi asked uselessly, her hands covering her face in embarrassment. At least Luffy had been the only witness to the barge-in. Anyone from her own crew would have made things worse, but if any of the Straw Hat members besides Luffy had been there...god, she groaned in agony, not wanting to even think about that.

Law sighed, sitting back up and resting on the heels of his feet, running his own hands along his face in exhaustion. Already, so early in the morning, he was done with the rest of the day and anything having to do with the Straw Hat idiot. "I suppose we'd best get dressed. If we wait too long, he'll be back up wondering where we are..."

"You didn't lock the door when you came in last night, did you?" Lexi guessed, rolling over and standing from the bed to retrieve her clothing. She heard him sigh behind her.

"No. I didn't expect us to have company." He defended in a hiss, following her lead and searching the room for wherever his garments had gone. The rest of his morning had soured instantly. She laughed a little, and he turned to regard her. She was in the process of putting on her bra and panties.

"I guess no one is safe with Luffy around."