Two

Sadie's POV

Soon, the four of us got to school

Soon, the four of us got to school. JJ parked in his usual parking space and turned off the ignition to his Mercedes.

All of us grabbed our things and got out of the car, and JJ locked the doors with his key. We made our way into the building.

"Ok, babes. I'll see you. Gotta go make up a bio test." Maddie said to Jack.

"Ok babe." Jack answered.

"I was talking to Sadie." She laughed and hugged me. I hugged back. Jack's mouth hung open.

"See ya." I answered and we kissed each other's cheeks.

"Bye Jack." She said and pecked his cheek. Then, she was off. As soon she was out of sight. Jack slung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him and kissed the side of my face.

"You have a girlfriend, G." I groaned, pushing his face.

"So? I can still kiss my best friend's face." He said and started to repeatedly kiss my face.

"Staaahp!" I groaned and pushed him away from me.

"Wassup guys. Holy shit, Sadie! You look hot." I heard Sammy say.

"Thanks Sammy." I smiled. Soon, there was a hard smack on my ass. I shrieked. I knew exactly who it was. "Jack, what the fuck?!" I yelled at him as he started to laugh. But he stopped when I punched him in the chest. "Don't fucking do that!" I hissed at him. He held his chest.

"Fuck, Sadie that hurts." He groaned, hunching over to catch his breath.

"Serves you right, asshole." I said sticking my tongue out at him. He pouted.

"Hey guys. Damn, Sadie. You look great." Cam complimented me, walking towards us.

"Thanks Cam." I said and kissed his cheek.

"You guys should date." Sam said.

"No, he's my friend." I answered.

"Ouch, babe." Cam said in mock hurt.

"Hey I'm kidding. I would totally date you." I said. He smiled even bigger and slung his arm around my shoulders.

I saw Hayes coming toward us with his music blasting and he started dancing. He was playing Taki Taki. I pulled away from Cam and started dancing, too.

Hayes took my hand and spun me. He let go of my hand and I started to roll my hips to the beat. I spun around and hit a hard chest. I looked up to see the guy I had the biggest, fattest, most obvious crush on: Skate Maloley.

"Oh shit, sorry." I muttered turning red and backing up. He smirked down at me. Fuck, he was so hot. "Umm, I gotta go. See you guys later." I said quickly and ran off. Oh god that was embarrassing. I wanted to scream so loud.

I went to the cafeteria to get a bagel to eat. I got in line in the kitchen. The line moved fairly quickly. I picked up a plate, knife, a plain bagel, and cream cheese.

"That'll be $3.50." The woman told me. I went into my purse and pulled out a five. She took it and gave me my change. I mumbled a 'thank you' and went to the library. I sneaked inside because no food was allowed.

There, I ate my bagel and studied for my history quiz that I had 3rd period.

"Sadie Johnson to the principal's office, thank you." I heard the intercom announce. I groaned and got up. I threw my plate and knife into the trash and finished up my bagel on my way to the office.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard him say. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door slowly. "Hi Sadie." Mr. Jackson greeted me.

"Morning." I greeted back and took a seat.

"How's it going, bud?" He questioned.

"It's ok, I guess." I shrugged.

"Well, take a seat." He said and I obeyed. "Do you know why I called you down here?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Well, it's good news. You have the highest grades in the school. Basically the highest grades for 3 years straight, which is impressive. I'm guessing being a junior is a breeze for you." He explained. I nodded. "How would you like to become a senior as of right now?" He asked me.

"Wait, really?" I asked, really shocked. I knew I was smart, but not that smart. Sheesh. He nodded. "Yes, I'd love to." I answered, a huge smile on my face.

"You were always my favorite, you know that?" He asked.

"Yes, uncle Jackson." I rolled my eyes. Forgot to mention that the principal was my uncle.

"Well, you are. Don't tell your brother. He thinks he's my favorite." He said. I nodded with a laugh. "And I have someone for you to tutor. He has really bad grades and needs to bring them up in order to graduate. You think you can do it?" He asked again.

"Yea, ok." I answered slowly.

"Good." He clapped his hands together. He clicked a button on a mini podium thing.

"Nathan Maloley to the principal's office." Uncle Jackson said into the microphone attached to it and clicked another button. My eyes widened.

"What?! I have to tutor him?!" I shrieked, my voice cracking.

"Yes. I don't think he'll be any trouble for you. I know you can handle him." He assured me. I shook my head.

"Uncle Jackson, that's the boy I told you I had a crush on! Why would you do that?!" I groaned.

"You're the only one that can help him." He said and I groaned again, crossing my arms. Then I let out a deep sigh. Then, there was a loud knock on the door. "Come in." He said.

I turned my head and saw the door open. There was Skate. His eyes landed on me and a smirk formed on his face. I turned around quickly and looked down at my lap, playing with my hands.

"Nathan. Good morning. Have a seat." Uncle Jackson told him and he obeyed, sitting down next to me. "I called you down here because your grades aren't as good as they should be. And you need to bring them up if you want to graduate." He told Skate.

"Ok, and?" Skate raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.  "In order to do that, you need help. So, I got you a tutor." Uncle Jackson said.

"Her, why her?" He questioned with so much disgust in his voice. I looked up at Uncle Jackson and he held his hand up.

"Nathan show some respect, ok? She's here to help you and if you don't let her, you won't be able to graduate this year." He said sternly.

"Whatever." Skate muttered.

"Ok, so, Sadie. The subjects you have to tutor him in are Calculus II, Spanish 2, U.S. History, Anatomy, and Sex Education." Uncle Jackson said, reading off papers.

"You're joking, right?" Skate laughed.

"What's so funny?" Uncle Jackson questioned.

"Little Miss Virgin has to tutor me in Sex Ed? Dude, she doesn't even know the first thing about sex. She's never even had it! If anything, I should be tutoring her!" Skate insulted me.

I had tears rolling down my cheeks by now. I got up abruptly and stormed out of the room.

How could he say that to me? I didn't even do anything to him for him to be so fucking rude to me. I went into the girls bathroom and locked myself in a stall and balled my eyes out.

I know he's supposed to be a 'bad boy' and he basically does this on a regular basis, but it still hurt. It hurts to know that your crush has no interest in you.

The warning bell rang, meaning everyone should be heading to their first class. I just sat in the stall because I didn't care.